Chapter 5- Let me go get Sam

REBECCAS PÔV

Right after that we went to our hotel room to take a nap. I woke up at around 8:00 and heard screaming in the room next to ours.

I walked over there in my stuff that I wore to magcon and came over and knocked on the door for them to be quiet. Then I heard the door open,

" Is there a problem?" Cameron Dallas said. OMG Cameron Dallas lives next to us.

"Ummm, could you guys please quiet down a little bit? We are trying to film some videos for youtube and was wondering what all that noise was."

"Oh we are just playing, would you like to come in, um, wait! Didn't I meet you and your friend Sam at Magcon?"

" Oh yeah! That's us! Would you mind to get Sam since I am coming in and all?"

"Yeah totally! She seems REALLY nice!"

I quickly ran to our room to get Sam, woke her up, and brought her over to Cameron's room.

We walked right since the door was open and got immediate stares from the guys.

"TRUTH OR DARE WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!" Nash yelled.

We quickly all got in a circle on the floor and started playing.

"Okay so, Rebecca truth or dare?" Cameron said. Of course I am first!!

" Umm dare!"

" I dare you too," he thought for a moment," I dare you too stick your toe in the toilet then lick it!" OMG that is soooo freakin' gross!!

I did the task successfully and got 20$ from Mahogony for doing it, because apparently some bad things have happened in that toilet!

"Okay, Carter truth or dare?"

" Dare"

" I dare you to have an arm wrestle with Nash!"

"Okay..." Him and Nash both had a arm wrestle Nash was winning when Carters arm flew back into the air and punched Cameron in the face.

"Oh my god, Cameron are you okay?"

I quickly ran over to him and helped him into the bathroom. I soaked a wet cloth with warm water and put it on Cameron's bruise.

"Oh, thank you so much!"

"It's okay, just be careful next time, okay?"

"Okay" he started to lean in and shape him lips into the kissing position but I then jotted my face backwards.

"CAMERON SERIOUSLY! I JUST MET YOU."

" Oh sorry," He seemed to feel rejected.

" No don't feel bad it's just that, I've never really... Well.. Kissed anyone, so I don't know what to do."

"Well here, let me teach you how." He leaned in and kissed me, and I suddenly knew how to do it, the kiss was passionate and when we pulled away, we cleaned everything up and went out of the bathroom.

" Ooh what happened there?" Carter said then licked his lips.

"Nothing," me and Cameron replied at the same time then looked at each other.