Chapter 8- Haha, no.

REBECCAS PÔV

We walked down the sidewalk to the cinema ( or movie theater ) and got 11 tickets for, ' The Conjuring'. We sat in the very front of the movie theater because, as Carter says, we're totes ratchet.

The movie was so freaking scary that I had to hold Cameron's hand THE WHOLE TIME. I mean like, I was so scared I hid my face in his head.

The movie was over in like 90000000 hours long.

" Did you like the movie?" Cameron said once we got out of the cinema( OR MOVIE THEATER ).

" Haha, no." ( WHADUPP CHAPTER TITLE REFERENCE! Love llSuperwomanll!) I replied.

" That's nice " He ALSO replied.

We walked back to the hotel in about 5 minutes. Once we got there I went to my room when Sam ran up to me.

" WHERE IN THE WORLD WERE YOU?!" Sam said.

" At the cinema with the magcon boys and girl!"

" Okay then!" Dang, Sam has ALOT of sass!

I decided to walk to my bed and watch TV when I got a text.

CAMERON <3

He would you and Sam like to come over to our room to play charades?

ME

Sure! We will be there in literally 20 seconds!

CAMERON <3

I'm counting ;)

So I told Sam what we were doing and she said, "Okay" and then we went to their room.

" Okay so guys lets play some CHARADES!!" Shawn said.

So I guess Carter went first and it was pretty obvious he was a pirate!

" YOURE A PIRATE!!" I said.

" CORRECT!" He replied.

We went on for the rest of the night being and doing dumb things. When the night was over Cameron came up to me.

" Hey Rebecca," He had a sad look on his face." We are leaving for Cali tomorrow and our manager said it was okay for you to share a room with us."

" Umm, sure! We are on summer break anyways!"

" Oh thanks so much! So go home for a day, pack your stuff then meet us at the Nashville airport!"

" Okay! I sure will! We are leaving tomorrow in the morning so this might be my last time seeing you, so bye." We hugged for about 2 minutes and then I looked up and he looked down, and we kissed.