Only You.

"Come on! We're going to be late" My little sister said tugging me towards the door. I handed the ticket clerk our tickets and we went inside. We found our seats which were in the third row. "We have amazing seats" my sister said, plopping into her chair with a big smile. I nodded, "Yeah, we do" The place was packed and the opening act was okay. The lights dimmed and the boys intro started playing. Then the lights turned back up and there they were. I had to admit, they were quite beautiful in person. I was actually quite into their show. Afterwards they were doing a signing so while my sister got in line I stood aside. After my sister had her poster and CD signed she came running back to me. "They signed it!" She said. "That's awesome sweetie" I said. "I didn't see you in line" I looked up to find him standing in front of me. "I didn't want anything signed" I said. He smirked at me, "Not a fan?" I cocked my head to one side slightly, "I like your music, I think it's very good" He smiled again, "So why'd you come?" I scoffed, "I obvioulsy wasn't going to let my nine yearold sister go alone Harry" He noded, "Okay. Are you sure you didn't come to see me though?" I laughed, "Don't we have a bit of an ego" He laughed, "Alright then. I'll see you around" I shook my head, "Doubt it" "Why do you doubt it?" he asked stepping closer. "Aren't you boys leaving tonight?" He shook his head, "No, we'll be here the next few weeks doing some recording" "Oh..." I said. "Well, I have to get back there but like I said, I'll see you around." And with that he walked away. "He likes you" my sister said. I looked at her, "I really, highly, doubt that" I took her hand and led her towards the door. Once we were in the car I asked the question that was burning a hole in my mind. "Why would you think he liked me?" I asked, trying to sound uninterested. "The way he looked at you" she said matter of factly. I nodded, "Okay" The rest of the drive was silent and once we were home I went to my room. I sat on my bed and thought about it. Why did he leave the table to come talk to me? Why did he persist on seeing me around? Could it be? Could Harry Styles really like a typical girl like me? I looked in my mirror. My dark brown hair and brown eyes. There was nothing special about me. I went over and opened my laptop and youtubed Harry. I sat there watching video after video about him and the rest of the boys. They all seemed like down to earth cool people. there was a tap at my door and my sister came in. I quickly closed the lid to my computer. "What were you doing?" She asked. I could tell I was blushing, "Nothing." "Were you looking him up" "Puft! What? NO!" She smiled "Yes you were... I'll keave you to it then" and with that she left. I sighed, What am I getting my self into?