Chapter 1: Travis and Connor

"You stupid, stupid seaweed brain!"

Reyna nearly fell over in surprise at the loud and very angry voice. Her surprise was doubled when she saw the beautiful blonde girl with the angry, stormy eyes. Reyna and Octavian were having Percy's left and right - the three with the power, the augur and the praetors. But Hazel and Frank were there too, a little behind them. And the two lesser Romans backed off a little surprised at the angry outburst. They too had probably suspected kisses and proclamations of love and endearment as soon as Percy would be reunited with his friends. Instead, the boy got punched in the face.

"H-How could you worry me like that?!", continued the angry blonde.

Looking closely, Reyna could see the worry and the shimmering of tears in those fascinating gray eyes. Before the daughter of Bellona could get lost any more in those eyes, the blonde girl found herself with a knife at her throat and a dangerously growling augur all up in her personal space.

"Tavy", whispered Percy softly, grabbing Octavian's shoulder reassuringly. "It's okay. Let go."

"No", growled Octavian stubbornly, shrugging the hand off and focusing on the girl. "You dare invade our home and then you come and hurt our praetor. You dare hurting what is mine. Be careful who you make enemies with, girl."

"Annabeth!", called a familiar voice, very irritated, from behind. "I told you not to provoke the augur and you just go and do the opposite! H-How did you Greeks survive for so long?!"

Reyna unwillingly lifted her gaze off the pretty girl and spotted the rest of the crew climbing down the latter. On the front were Jason Grace, two brunette, nearly identical boys, a Latino and a native American girl. The five of them came to stand opposite of Hazel, Reyna, Percy, Octavian and Frank. Percy had, by now, pulled Octavian off the girl enough so he could hug her.

"I am so, so sorry, wise girl", murmured Percy, his face buried in her golden locks.

"Stop hogging our Sea Princess, Annabeth!", chided one of the two brunettes.

"Yes! How is it everybody gets him before we do?!", agreed the other brunette.

Percy let go off Annabeth as though he had been struck by lightning, his sea-green eyes wide as he looked up at the two broadly grinning sons of Hermes. Seeing them made his heart flutter. He had gotten to spend time with Nico, to be held by his Ghost Prince, he had seen his father and Mars too, but oh how much he missed his other lovers. Annabeth nudged him slightly, indicating that it was okay, that he should go and give them the proper greetings too. His legs were shaking, his knees oddly wobbly when he stood. It was just too much. Annabeth was here and she was his, his Annie, his best friend, his sister, his wise girl, the one who would rather punch him in the face than cry about how much she had missed him. His Connor and his Travis were here and even though his father had told him, he would not have thought it possible. For a brief moment he had feared the Greeks would only send those necessary for the 'prophecy of seven', but oh he was so glad that his friends were not stupid enough to send less than half a dozen demigods into a war.

"You're beautiful", whispered Connor softly as he wrapped his arms around Percy from behind. "Still beautiful, even more beautiful than I remember. Have you grown? Trav, has he grown?"

"He has not", grunted Travis and rolled his eyes, burying his nose in the soft, black hair as he had his arms around Percy from the front. "But his hair surly has. I like that, princess."

"Sorry that I didn't find the time and money to go to a hair dresser while living on the streets", grunted Percy irritated and glared, before laughing in relief, his arms around Travis' neck and his head resting against Connor's shoulder. "I missed you so much. So, so, so much... I love you..."