A New Arrival

This is my first ever fanfiction guys, so I hope it's not too terrible! I would love votes, comments and fans but as I'm new here a read will make my day! Hope you enjoy! -Eva xxx

It was the summer holidays, and Liam Payne was bored.

His best friends Louis and Harry had gone to Spain for a fortnight and weren’t back for another week, his girlfriend Danielle was away too and she wasn’t back for 3 days, and Liam now had nothing to do.

His other best friend Niall was Irish, and had gone back to Ireland for the whole of the holidays to visit relatives.

Liam had no brothers, so he really didn’t have anyone to hang out with, as his two older sisters had left home and his younger one was away the whole summer with her best friend; not that he wanted to hang out with his sisters anyway.

It wasn’t that Liam hated being alone, in fact he sometimes enjoyed his own company, it was just that he’d run out of things to do.

In fact, he’d never had anything to do in the first place.

He’d settled with watching films, sleeping and going on Skype with Louis and Harry, but even that had got boring.

It wasn’t until a few days later that a bit of interest sprung upon Liam’s sleepy hometown, in the shape of a large removal van.

Liam was lazily watching a film one morning when the said van parked up at the house opposite his. Being as bored as he had been, he moved to the couch closer to the window to peer out and get a closer look.

A silver car parked up just behind the removal van, and a family began to step out of it.

A plump middle aged woman followed by an Asian man stepped out first, followed by two little half cast girls.

Nothing too exciting, Liam thought to himself.

But then the last person stepped out of the car, and Liam’s heart skipped a beat.

The most beautiful boy he had ever seen walked up to the removal van and begun to help his mum with their things.

He had pale brown almost coffee coloured skin, deep chocolate brown eyes, and jet black hair styled upwards in a sort of quiff. He had a very precise jawbone, and he smiled to reveal pearly white perfect teeth.

He was dressed trendily in a letterman jacket, t-shirt, chinos and a pair of high tops, and looked around Liam’s age.

Or so Liam hoped.

Liam had known he was bisexual for about a year, and his friends and family were fine with it. He got a bit of stick for it at school at first, but once he had started going out with Danielle things were fine. Liam had never actually properly fancied a boy; he just knew he was attracted to them. But he’d never been with one.

He watched as the two adults and the boy removed all of their things from the van and placed them inside the house, the woman paying the men inside the van before it drove away.

Liam wanted to catch another glimpse of the boy, but he had gone inside and could not be seen.

Sighing to himself, he went back to his film.

When it finished, Liam went into the kitchen for a drink to find the new family he’d watched move in about an hour ago stood in front of him.

The middle aged woman seemed to be deep in conversation with Liam’s mum, while the two girls played at her feet with what appeared to be Barbie dolls that they must’ve brought from their new house.