Pushing Boundaries

Here's chapter 3! I don't know whether I like this story but...I'm going to keep it up since it's my first ever fan fiction that I've actually believed in enough to publish...

Anyway, hope you enjoy it and if you plan to read the whole story I love you!<3 :) -Eva xxxx

Liam spent the next few days with Zayn, and whether they were watching films or sunbathing in the park, Liam found himself having a great time.

He also felt himself still feeling inappropriately towards Zayn.

Whenever Zayn smiled at him, laughed, looking at him for longer than he probably should, or touched him; Liam would feel somersaults in his stomach and his heart would pound.

He’d almost feel dizzy! And he hated it.

This was the only downside to being with Zayn.

Liam didn’t want to be attracted to Zayn.

He didn’t want to think of how gorgeous he was when he went to sleep at night; he wanted to think of Danielle’s beauty, and how much he was missing her and couldn’t wait for her to get home.

But no matter how much he tried, Zayn just crept back into his mind.

“Zayn…mmmmmmm…stop it Zayn! Zayn sto-oh! Oh Zayn!”

Liam gasped, before being woken up by a playful slap.

“Liam, were you dreaming about me?”

Zayn chuckled playfully.

Liam opened his eyes to find Zayn lying in the camp bed next to him, he’d stayed the night.

He felt himself blush as he recalled the erotic dream he’d just been having, then a pang of guilt washed over him.

“Danielle’s home today.”

He stated, going pale.

Zayn’s smile faded.

“Oh, right.”

He replied bluntly.

It was obvious he didn’t want Danielle in the picture.

“I can’t believe I dreamt about you.”

Liam spat, trying to feel disgusted with himself.

“Don’t worry about it man, you can’t control your dreams. Just forget about it.”