AUGUST

Edited 14/12/14
Wow mía had actually done it. My agent finally got me onto the Barry Hartmen show.
I was a nervous wreck and kept walking back and forth backstage. "5 minute's !" someone shouted.
Barry himself came to greet me before the actual event. I saw him walking towards me with a spring in his step. At least his happy. "hi" he said shaking my hand with one of his meaty ones.
"Er hey um any tips"I asked
"not really accept don't fuck up on my show" and he grinned.
It sounded more like a threat then a friendly tip and then I really did wish I wasn't here, But soon after Barry started to smile. "2 minute's !" again somebody shouted. I went to the bathroom and splashed a little cold water on my face "pull your self together man, your august freaking alsina they don't want no pussy."
I mentaly slapped my self then. I felt a little better. "1 minute!" once again someone shouted. "Wait were august?" I heard mia's frantic voice
"here I am mía." I said stepping in front her. "And stop looking all tense I'm the one that going on a talk show aired to a gazillion t.v' s"

"just don't mess up and you'll be fine honest, for me this is like my own kid going onstage for a school play in front if the whole school so it's just really a mothers instinct." she explained

"yeah?"

"yes now go their calling for you. Just take a deep breath and smile." she said pushing me to the onstage sign. Even though mía was 32 she looked at least 25 and she was like a mother to me, as well as a manager, and her motherly technique actually helped.

Barry: welcome to the Barry Hartmen show! Tonight ladies and gentleman we have a lot lined up for you, but first everybody put your hands together for the one the only August alsina!

The instrumental to my song"kissin on my tattoos" started to play and that was my cue to go on. Everybody was either screaming, clapping and even crying! I took my seat in the chair opposite Barry and then the questions reared in.

Barry: welcome to the show august and can I just say you look great tonight.

August: Thank you Barry, and it's an honour to be here.

Barry: So august what's going on lately were your career taking you and how's it been?

August: well Erm it took of a little quicker than I expected. And er it's been great really fun actually, I mean I get to see alot of places I've never been and meet some great people, I mean I even met linol Ritchie and he's a great singer, a really great singer.

Barry: any up coming tours?

August: yes actually I have a tour that will take me all around the globe going to different countries, and I'll even see all the states of American and then I can see Orleans and my hometown louisiana.

A few people in the crowd started cheering and I chuckled.

Barry: well some ones going to be a busy boy eh aha ha!

Now august time for the real deal have you had an intimate relationship?

What the fuck. Like really? what the fuck.

August: Um yeah, but they didn't really last long or mean anything really.

Barry: ooh someone's a lady killer!

So august you did a new song with nikki minaj called "No love" actually let's hear the song:

----------------------------------

So does the song mean anything between the two of you?

He really starting to piss me off

August: Um nah actually she like a sister to me

Barry: oh really? How about kissin on my tattoos? Is that about someone or don't you have a love life.

That actually stung.

August: no Barry no I don't.

Barry: hm. AUGUST ALSINA EVERYONE

I went offstage and headed straight for the exit ignoring mía calling my name.