AUGUST

Sorry for the long wait, I know I've made you all wait for a long time...
My bad. But here's what you've been waiting for... And merry Xmas..

"Great mutha fucking great" I cursed. The Damn bus driver had tried to take a short cut and got us lost. To be honest I hadn't realised until I heard Mya screaming at the bus driver. I literally had to save him from an ass wuppin.

"Mya calm down man, "

"Nigga don't tell me to fucking calm down! Theres a deadline and if I dont get you to that concert, them critics gonna be crawling all up on my fucking ass! SHIT!" she screamed at me.

Yanoe at the worst of times my manger can turn into a real she devil.

The bus stopped next a bunch of bushes and we lurched forward a bit. I heard matt, the bus driver swear and I went to see what was goin on.

"Aye yo matt wassup man, and don't let it be bad news I got Mía on ma ass." I pleaded.

"I'm afraid so alsina sir, the, er.. Tyers a busted."

'Shit' I said more to myself then to matt.

I walked back through the bus and knocked on the door.

Mía appeared and she did not look happy.

"What."

"Um something happened."

"What happened" she said walking past me and to the open window.

"The tyre burst and I was wonderin if you would go change." I said with a smile.

I heard some one knock our door and I was going to answer it when mía said,

"YOU GO I'M A WOMEN I'M NOT GETTING MY OUTFIT DIRTY, YOU CAN EASILY CHANGE IT TOOK ME AGES TO LOOK LIKE THIS AUGUST!."

I sucked my teeth and went out to inspect.

I was looking at the busted up tyre when i heard someone banging on our hood.

I whipped round and grabbed the intruders arm and the intruder was one hot momma. Her beautiful black hair had fallen over her brown startled eyes. She was a honey coloured complection and the clothes she was wearing wernt helping at all.

"Nigga get your hands of me" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh um ma bad " I said removing my hands.

I just stood there whilst seconds past didn't she know who I was?

"If your thinking whether or not I know who you are? I do your august alsina."

She said it plainly like I was a nobody.

Then it clicked maybe she was playing hard to get! Well shit!

"Well lil mamma wanna tell what you was doing with my hood back there?"

"Bus broke down."

"How many of you are there and are they all playing hard to get." I said leaning on the bus.

She moved her hair out of her face and said,

"aren't strippers supposed to play hard to get?"

Merry Xmas every one...again.xx