Nahdine

Well shit! Never would i have thought that i would come face to face with Mr alsina himself. If It was chandice now she would be screamin non stop.

"Well would You look at that! Nigga You believed me! Do You always believe words That come out of a womens mouth?" I said breaking he silence between us.

"Nah just pretty ones."

"Naw, You Maybe famous but your pick up lines hella lame."

He was about to say something else when the door to his bus opened up and a women stepped out lookin flustered.  At first i thought It was a little thing on the side and i was keeping him from her but, then i realised That he had confessed on the Barry hartmen show that he wasnt in a relationship.

"August whats taking You so long? And whos this?" The women said

"We aint gottta spare tyre, and this is um,.."

"Nahdine" i said.

"Yeah, Nahdie..."

'Oh Well hiyah sweetie, im mya, August manger, did You Want an autograph?" The women asked shaking my hand.

"Um Nah, i was lookin for someone to lend me a bit of power, my friends bus lost Some and i was lookin for someone Who could lend us a hand."

"Oh Well have You gotta a spare tyre."

"Um we should have Ill take You there."

'Aight lemme just go tell pete." August said.

He arrived back a few minutes later and we started making our way back to chandice. The plan was, i would give them a spare tyre, in hopes that theyd drive up to us and give us a little boost.

As we approched the bus i turned around to August and his manager mya.

"Alright Yall just a lil heads up. Unlike me, chandice is overly obsessed with You, so she might react."  I said to August and mya. Mya just nodded and August smirked. Why he smirking for??

I walked up to the door and l knocked on the door and a few seconds later chan appered.

"Dayum Nahdine, where you been, got me worryin i almost called the p-p-p"

She took one look at Who was behind me and let out one big ass scream.

Hullo i know i aint been updating on a long while im sorry been busy but i hopes You enjoyed this chapter. And i know Its short but still vote and comment, and thanks for the 600 reads!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_Khari_