Nahdine

"CHAN, HURRY UP WE NEED TO GET BACK ON THE ROAD!" I shouted.

It had finally come to the day were we had to drive down to miami for the appearance of the "sex god" as chandy liked to call him.

The past few days consisted of phone calls from my mom and dad and the rest of my siblings telling me to be careful, and Skype messages from Brandon telling me how much he missed me.

I could say long distance relationship are hard, but he would be back before I know it so there's was no point.

"'I'm trying, keep yo weave on, i can't predict how long it takes me to piss."

"Honey this is all natural." I said flicking my hair

"And it's not like I could drive, ugh not after my suspended licence." I shuddered at my recent deprival.

"Well," said Chandice coming out of the caravan toilet "I never told you to drink and drive, luckily you weren't so intoxicated, so they only suspended it for 2 years instead of forever"

Yeah yeah can we just hurry up please? We've got 2 hours to catch your man wh*re "

"He is NOT a man wh*re" she said slipping into the pink drivers seat and starting the engine. Chandys WHOLE caravan was pink and it was sickly.

I decided to pass time by lying on one of the fold out beds and flicking through fond memories on my phone.

It was about 20 minutes later that then I felt the caravan lurch foward amd shudder.

I looked out of the little window and saw that we were passing by alot of trees.

"Oi missy you took a shortcut didn't you?" I said walking up to a bewildered looking driver. The caravan gave a sudden shake and then stopped.

"I'll take that as a yes" I declared

"Sos chick, i thought this would be alot quicker, and safer, guess not" she explained

The caravan was out of electricity which ment we needed a power source, and there wasn't a gas station in sight, nor did I  Know the numbers of any.

"How about I go and find someone nearby to help us? It'll do Me some good to stretch my legs a bit." I suggested

I could tell she was reluctant. "Oh okay but keep your phone on you okay"

I changed into a grey crop top and some shorts, and I put on my converses.

It wasnt cold outside but I jogged around a bit to keep myself warm.

I felt a little lost after a while and I'm sure a passed the same bush twice.

Then I started hearing shouting.

" YOU GO I'M A WOMEN I'M NOT GETTING MY OUTFIT DIRTY, YOU CAN EASILY CHANGE IT TOOK ME AGES TO LOOK LIKE THIS AUGUST!"
August?

I edged closer and then i realised I was tiptoeing. Why the hell am I tiptoeing? I walked up to the large caravan that looked like 29 people could fit in there and still have room for a Jacuzzi. And knocked on the door.

I got no answer so I walked to the front and started lifting up the hood, when some body grabbed my arm.