Chapter 4: Narrated By Morgan

{{PLEASE DO NOT SKIP THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hey guys! Time for another chapter! I had a few spelling and grammar errors in the last chapter such as "to" instead of "two". The big thing I missed was naming the british dude in Nate's intro. I took a little time to think of a name and found that "William" suited him well. PLEASE REMEMBER HIS NAME. He, like trevor, is a huge character. Again, thanks for all the support! (◍•ᴗ•◍) |

The screen went black. I prepared myself for a jumpscare or sonething, but nothing happened. Text appeared on all of our screens. It said:

"Four years ago, a girl named Ann fell in love with a man named Trevor...

Ann and Trevor had a strong relationship, which Trevor had never had before.

They trusted eachother.

Fought for eachother.

Understood each other's values and hopes.

And one day, Trevor's hopes...

Were crushed."

A white silhouette of William appeared on our screens.

" 'Do you not understand who Trevor is?! He's a monster! He laughs in the face of good and crushes it under his filthy shoes. A girl like you doesn't deserve him! Dearest... Listen. I think you diserve better. Give your heart to someone who diserves it.'

No one diserves love. We've all done wrong.

But Trevor needed love. Ann was Trevor's only hope. And William, her overprotective brother, only wanted the best for her."

"Wow... This is deep." Nate declared.

"I think I'm really gonna like this game." I knew it at the bottom of my heart. We continued reading.

"Ann left Trevor and isolated herself. She wanted the perfect man. She wouldn't be happy until she found him.

But perfect people are only found in fairy tales.

And if it wasnt clear enough, this is no goddamn fairy tale."

The screen cleared. We were in a room. We were next to William.

"Rise and shine, Nate! Time for training!"

Hunter was next to Trevor.

"You want money, getcha ass up.

This isn't easy being someone everyone hates... Trust me, I would know."

It broke my heart to hear that a fictional character was in pain. Was Trevor even the villain?

Training for us was about the same. We were in a large building, similar to a hideout from previous games, had a lecture about our team's purpose, and we got to choose our starters.

Nate and I could choose:

Mankey, Pidgey, or Mareep

Hunter could choose:

Zubat, Shroomish, or Geodude

Tough decision...