Runaways

That night I had so many questions that just couldn't be answered. So I sat there in my bed and cried. I mean what else was I going to do?
I woke up to my alarm going off. I got up and looked in my mirror, I look so ugly my hair was going everywhere, my make up was smudged. I put on my black jeans and a crop top with a smiley face on it. I walk down stair to see my dad laying there drunk. My mom I guess already left for work. I try to wake him up but He was in a deep sleep.
I grab my school stuff and head to school. I close the door to the house only to see andy was standing across the street looking at me.
"Hey what are you doing here at my house?" I say walking over to him.
"Ah, just had to get out of my house." Andy says getting closer to me.
"What's going on?" I asked.
"Ah I'd rather not talk about it," Andy quietly says with a tear forming in his eyes.
"Hey, Andy you can trust me" I say giving him a hug.
We start walking though the park, there's a big tree at the edge of the grass. I walk up and sit down under the tree.
"Mack,"
"Yah what you thinking?" I say patting the grass.
"You knew I had a girlfriend?" He says sitting next to me.
"Yes,why are you asking?" I questioned getting worried.
"Well, she dumped me for some other guy" Andy says getting quiet. That bitch I knew she was going to do something to Andy.
"I'm sorry to hear that" I say giving him a hug. "You want to hear how messed up my life is?" I say giggling.
"Ok..." Andy says confused.
"Ok so I've moved more that five times in my life, and my ex-boyfriend was a asshole."
"Wow!" Andy says smiling to himself.
"What?" I questioned.
"Nothin just I'm thinking to runaway," he says looking at me. God dammit he's eyes are so blue I can't take it. He then leaned in and whispered in my ear.
"You can come with me"
Then getting up Andy held his hand out to mine. Putting my hand in his we ran into the dense woods at the end of the park.