Taken

Mackenzie's POV
I was really scared of what Ryan meant by the "skaters" I mean really does he think I'm that stupid. I was part of it. Ok so the "skaters" is a group of kid aging from 9-20 and they go and find people "to kill". I myself was someone on the hit list. Then by joining them I though it would take me off. I was wrong.
"Mack, will you please explain why Ryan wants to take you back to the Skaters?" Andy says looking at me. We were in his room now because he's parents had to leave.
"Ok. but what I'm going to say might get me or you killed." I say bracing myself for what was to come.
"Ok" he says sitting next to me on the bed.
"The Skaters are a group of kids going around and killing other kids... like a gang almost" I say looking down.
"Were you apart of it? Mack please tell me you weren't" Andy says lifting my chin up.
"Ahhhhh...andy please don't be mad" I start to say "I was apart of it-"
"MACKENZIE WHY, WHY WOULD YOU BE APART OF THAT!" Andy yelled at me getting up.
"I HAD...no choice" I say remembering what my brother Luke and his friends did to me. Has the memories came rushing back to me.
--------------FLASK BACK----------------

"Mackenzie, oh Mackenzie where are you? You know we won't hurt you right?" I hear my brothers friend Cody say. I was running from them for a while know if seemed, but it has only been 30 minutes run in circles.
"Mack come out or we'll kill Ryan!!" Luke says with a serious tone. The night air bit at my face when I ran out to see, everyone with runs and Luke holding Ryan. The gun to his head.
"Luke, please letting him go...i'll do anything, just let him go" I say feeling the tears starting to escape my eyes.
"Why should I let him go. He still broke our code." Cody says coming closer to me. Ryan's green eyes had the look of scarce.
-----------END OF FLASH BACK--------

"What do you mean you had no choice" andy says sitting back down with me.
"They where going to kill the both of us if I didn't" I says starting to cry.
"Hey hey, Mack your here know your safe" Andy starts "no one is going to kill you" looking into his blue eyes I felt safe and that no one could get to me.
"You sure about that, once my dad see me gone he'll come after me" I say quieter.
"I'll protect you. Know come on let's going get some food" Andy says getting up and offering me a hand. I gladly take it, and follow him down stairs.
"So what you want we have pizza, a half open thing of yogurt I forgot about, and some cheese" Andy says starting to giggle.
"What's so funny Biersack? I didn't I looked that bad" I say sitting down at the table.
"Oh it's nothing." he says.
Andy's POV
Really Andy, really? You could do better.
"Hey I'll be back" I say and walk down to the basement. Walking down the creaky stair and finally reaching to bottom, I made way to Mackenzie's bag. more like pillow case. Looking through it I found some interesting this. Then I heard Mack scream.
"Mackenzie get your fucking ass over here!" I hear male voice say then a hard bang.
"Andy!!!!" I hear Mack scream. That's what made me go into hero mode. Running up the stairs to find and scared Mackenzie having a gun held to her temple of her face.
"Let her go" I say slowly walking closer.
"Walk one more step and I'll kill you" I hear a voice oh so similar to the voicemail.
"Ryan, plea-se don't hurt him" Mack says starting to cry. "Andy you promised me you would protect me" she added.
"I will" I say before grabbing the gun from Ryan, and doing that could move people do in movies. I had the gun press to his face. Only to get knocked to the ground. Ryan threw the first punch and that was it. I fought back.
"If you ever hurt Mack again I will kill you" I say drop kicking him them kicking him out.
"Mack?" I say. No answer. Where did she... oh no they took her. When I was fighting Ryan the other took her. Shit. I need to find her.