Blue eyes

It was finally my first day school, and I was so scared what people would think of me.

"I can drive you to school" I hear my mom say behind me.

"No I'm good I'll ride my skate board if that's ok mom" say putting my red skinny jeans on with a skull shirt and my vans.

"Yah that's fine" my mom says walking down stairs. I walk out of my messy room and down stairs to see a note on the table.

"Mack, have a good first day of school. Remember to be nice to the teachers please." My mom wrote. I grabbed my bag and headed out side. I put my headphones in and get on my board and head to school.

I walk in only to get dirty looks from kids. I don't make eye contact with any of them and continued to the office. I walk to the front desk and walk for the lady to get off the phone.

"Hello can I help you?" the lady says looking up at me.

"Yah I'm new here" I say handing her my school info.

"Okay wait here a moment, I'll get your school schedule and locker info" the lady says getting and going to the back room. I sit down on a chair in the corner and wait for the lady to come back. Finally she came out of the room and handed me my papers.

"Here you go Mackenzie. Here I'll show you your locker and your home room." The lady says leading me out to a very crowded hall.

"Here's your locker. Oh by the way my name is ms. Daisy.

"Thank you ms. Daisy." I say. She then hands me my locker combo and I open it up like no big deal. I throw my skate board in and my bag. I grab what i need then ms. Daisy leads me the room 301. I walk in to see everyone looking at me and whispering.

"Hello. Sorry to interrupt but this Mackenzie and she is our new student." Ms. Daisy says talking to the class the walking out.

"Great she leaves me to be fresh meat for kids to bully" I say think out load.

"Hello I'm your teacher mr. Brown" mr. Brown says shaking my hand.

"Well I guess you can sit next to the kid in the last table on the window side" he says pointing to a boy with dark black hair and a kiss shirt on. I walk over to him and we lock eyes.

"Hi I'm Andy, Andy Biersack" Andy says looking at me with his deep blue eyes.

"Hi I'm Mackenzie but, people call me Mack" I say felling better. That first class was a blur. All I knew was I made a new friend and his name was Andy. We sat their laughing the whole time, and getting to know each other.

"Hey do you have a phone?" Andy asks writing a number on a piece of paper.

"Yes here let me just put it in my contacts know" I say get my phone out of my pocket. I them grab Andy's number and put it in my contacts.

"What do you want to be your name?" I ask as Andy looks at my.

"Well you put what ever you want" he says a sweet as can be. I then put "Blue eyes" as his contact name.

"Hey send me a text" andy says grabbing his phone. I send him a text right as the bell rings to leave.