Chapter 3

Karmen

We had just left Ashanti s house at 10:45 and we were headed to the party Ashanti drove her car it was an hour drive but with the way Ashanti drove we got there in 30 minutes .
When we pulled up we had to circle around 3 times before we found a parking spot it was just that packed . Once we got out niggas was already looking at us . We walked into the house which was a nice house and females were already giving us glares .

When we went in Dope Boy Dreams by Quando Rondo was playing i bopped my head up and down cause this was also another one of my favorite songs by Quando Rondo because he is my celebrity crush and my favorite male rapper . "I wanna tell the world about you just so they can get jealous and if you see them before i do tell em i wishes that i met em if i catch the opposition guarantee ima stretch him so he bet not let me catch him" i rapped along with everybody else .

Once we got comfortable enough around the people we went to grab drinks . Ashanti left me and went with Kevin i thought she didn't even want him but i guess Davon didnt come with him because he wouldve came over her talking to me .

As i was fixing my drink someone came up to me " hey ma whatcha doing her all alone " he said "im with my sisters they went somewhere else tho" i responded " you bad whats your name " niggas really aggy asf " its Karmen " i said aggravated because one he ugly and he cant even dress who df let his ugly ass in here "ahh Karmen cute name mines is Kaleb .. Kaleb and Karmen sounds good dont it " he said gtfo bro !! "uh yea i guess " i said with a slight smile " um can i get your number " he asked "nah she good" it was nobody but Davon . "aight bro i dont want no problems " he said running away now how he gon try to get with me and be a lil pussy .

Ashanti

Me and Kevin had went upstairs to one of the many rooms that were in the house the first room we went in some girl was giving a boy head but if im not mistaken it was the girl i fought in the bathroom but we closed the door and kept walking we found another but a nigga was hitting some bitch from the back and we checked one more room and the bitch that Karmen beat up was getting gang fucked so me being my petty self i hurried and took a picture , i wasnt gonna post it or anything it was just if this bitch tried me we shut the door and walked off these people must not know how to lock doors .

We had finally found a room and we sat down on the bed . " so what do you want " i asked "you" he smirked "corny asf" i said laughing "well i want you to -" he cut me off with a kiss so i added my tongue and he sucked on it i got on top of him deepening the kiss and he flipped us making him be on top he kissed my jawline down to my neck he started sucking on my neck "s-stop" i moaned " you clearly dont want me to stop if your moaning" he said , corny ass bitch
he kissed down to my titties pulled my shirt up and kissed my stomach he put his hands on my inner thigh and i jumped , he grabbed my leg and started to rub on my thigh i instantly got wet , he started to kiss my thighs and looked me in the eyes i nodded my head knowing he was basically asking could he eat me , im so glad that i got a brazillian wax the other day ,he slowly slid my victoria secret panties off .

Miracle

Me and Moniece were sitting on the sofa drinking our beverages we got from the kitchen ,Karmen was in the kitchen talking to Davon and Ashanti and Kevin went some where . While me and moniece were sitting down two lightskin twins approached us and they were pretty good lookin' "wassup " they said at the same time "heyy" we said in sync "what your name " one of them said asking me "im miracle " i said shaking his hands "ok well im Marcus " he said smiling "miracle and marcus" he said i started laughing and i blushed a little so i turned my head " you have a beautiful smile " he said "Thank you " i said "Do u wanna dance " he asked "yes" he took my hand and we got up i looked at my sister and winked and went to the dance floor .

I had to skip some of the party because i was just ready to let them shake some ass

Karmen

While we was sitting one of my favorite twerk songs came on Ratchet Twerk Song by Yvette
i ran to the floor with my bitches cause we all could fuck it up to this song "shaking ass posting pictures who im fucking tonight bitch yo nigga thrown it back hit a split where im landing on his dick " we yelled we were lit asf and we was twerking once she said do a split i did a split and started twerking in the split moving my ass cheeks "ayeee" everybody yelled but most girls was looking at me tuning they lips up but ian give a fuck ill go throw my ass in they face i had got off the ground and Freak Hoe by Speaker Knockerz came on "ima throw this money like a free throw you just keep on dancing like a freak hoe" we rapped i started twerking and i felt a presence behind me i already knew who it was so i continued to twerk , Davon was behind me and i told him to lay on the floor cause my part was coming up , i got on him riding him "Gone and bounce that ass yeah, for this cash yeah
Can you make it clap yeah, for a stack yeah
I wanna see you twerk yeah, put in work yeah
Take off your shirt yeah, go berserk yeah " he started throwing money on me and my part had finally came "split on a dick yea do a trick yea" i did a split on him "breaking his dick" only if u listen to Yvette you know what that is i got up and collected all of the money and me and my girls left .

Sorry to leave yall hanging but im just going to skip to the next day because i have a major headache and i have to wipe my face gel off and not to mention i am sleepy .. They did talk about the party when they left so just use your imagination to think about what they talked about ill give yall some hints #room # head # meeting twins # twerk sooo with those hints you should know what they talked about .

The twins from the party as yall know one twin name is marcus and the other name is mykel
Their instagram is littwins ~litdos~lituno
something like that yall this headache is messing with me to the point that i dont feel like looking for their instagrams .

But i hoped you guys enjoyed because i enjoyed writing it

Vote & Comment !

Comment some ideas i should do in the next chapters