Chapter 5

Karmen

"Karmennnn" my mom yelled "yea " i responded "dont yea me , explain this " she yelled i knew my mom was mad and upset by the tone in her voice , when i walked over there i looked and it was a video of me at the party now who the fuck sent her that "i-idk " i said shrugging i really was lost for words but to be honest i didnt care i just acted as if i did ." what do you have to say Karmen this is why you're at an all girls school now " i rolled my eyes on the sly cause i really hated that school Ashanti made it better " who sent you that " i really dont know who could've sent that "dont worry about that , why are you acting like you have no home training " my dad said " what do you mean no home training all i did was go to a party and dance " i said shrugging my shoulders " you will not be going to any party no time soon and the twins are going home " my mom said " dont put them in this cause it has nothing to do with them yall are acting like im going to go out and fuck -" i got cut off by a slap to my face my mom never put her hands on me , i backed away to keep from hitting her "watch your mouth Karmen Aziah Davis " i breathed hard cause i was really close to going off on her " well yall acting like im about to go have sex and get pregnant " i said " you got pregnant at 16 not me im still a virgin, its a reason behind my behavior , first yall make me go to an all girls school "because boys are an distraction" then you only let me go somewhere once and a while of course im going to go out and party like ive never partied before " i said " Karmen we-" i cut her off "whatever " i went upstairs to my room and slammed my door , i went to my closet to find something to put on so i could take a shower .

1hr later

I had just got out the shower and i was laying down the twins mom came down and got them , they are supposed to come back next week since we get out of school for summer break next week . I decided to text Davon i was going to facetime him but i didn't feel like talking and plus my eyes were a little puffy from crying in the shower i just couldn't believe my mom slapped me and that they're mad at me for acting how i act .

 I decided to text Davon i was going to facetime him but i didn't feel like talking and plus my eyes were a little puffy from crying in the shower i just couldn't believe my mom slapped me and that they're mad at me for acting how i act

It was now 11:30 i went to sleep because i had school in the morning

It was now 11:30 i went to sleep because i had school in the morning .

"ring ring ring " my alarm went off i turned it off and the time was 6:45 i was going to lay down until 7 . My door opened and in walked my mom " im sorry about last night " she said i wanted to say its ok but i just didnt want too at the moment even though deep down i did forgive her "okay" i said looking away "me and you dad are just trying to protect you and make sure you dont make the same mistake we did and get pregnant and no your not a mistake i love you with all my heart so i dont want you getting into something that you're not ready for" she said "okay i understand " i said hugging her " ok now get up and get ready for school im about to start breakfast and head to work " she said "okay" i said laying back down