An Awkward Encounter On Mnt. Silver...

I climbed the treacherous Mnt. Silver in search for a boy. But i was not just looking for any boy; I looked for Red. As I reached the peak of the mountain, I saw him standing over me. He lent me a hand.

"It's Leaf!" he smiled happily. " Hi."

I felt myself smile widely. I had searched the entire Region of Kanto for Red to confess my love for him. "I shall love you forever," I said, stroking his shoulder slowly. I lent close to his ear and whispered, "You will be mine!" He gave me a nervous expression. "You know, I wouldn't mind if you and Green date, but Blue better not come near you!"

"Leaf, I'm straight!" I was relieved that I had a shot. "Green and I may never date, unless admin forces me to date him... But on the other hand, I haven't seen Blue anywhere." He was blushing hard.

"I will get Mega Venasaur to mess her up if she comes near you! By the way... I ship you and Gold. Tell Admin to make this happen..." I took out a bag of caramel popcorn from my purse and started to eat.

Red gave me an awkward look and pulled out an Xtranseiver. He told Admin about his situation and replied, "Admin hasn't seen blue anywhere so I'm free..."

I squealed. "I love you." Red sweat dropped.

A random Piplup emerged from the snow. "Funny thing is that I ship y'all and this turned into some weird one shot..."

Red shrugged. "I don't know if I should be scared or happy. Oh well. Shippers gonna ship!" He pulled his hand out of his pocket and tossed out some glitter.

There was a noise. I turned and noticed Dawn and Gold standing there silently. Red said, "Dawn, I can't tell if you're jelly, but probably not because you're with Ashypoo..." I felt awkward.

"Why does nobody love me?" I blurted, bursting into tears.

"It's a cruel and beautiful world we live in," Red comforted me.

"Why did you stroke his shoulder all creepy-like, Leaf?" Dawn asked me.

"You know you liked it when I did it to you earlier!" I fired at her.

"Well this is awkward," she said, embarrassed.

"Story of my life,' I added. "I could write about this like Taylor Swift, except not as a song! Omg!" I kissed Red and Gold on the cheek and hugged Dawn. "Thanks for the inspiration!" I ran away from the group that just stared wide-eyed as I disappeared from their sight...