doms and subs

Kirishima and Bakugo just started dating, and Kirishima was getting restless. Of course they hadn't done anything, and it was fine that way, but Kirishima wanted more.

One day, when they were studying at Bakugo's house in his room, (no parents home;-)) he couldn't take it anymore.

"Bakugo! I need to discuss something really important with you!" Kirishima said. Bakugo just looked over at him, curious as to why his boyfriend is so anxious. "What is it shitty hair?"

"Er-well,"Kirishima didn't know how to put it into words. He just knew he had to do something. So he jumped on Bakugo and started to kiss him, passionately. Bakugo just stayed there, trying to process what was happening until he realized. 'this bastard's horny!'
As soon as Bakugo realized, he knew he couldn't leave his boyfriend blue balled (is that even a word?). He decided to start kissing back. With both boys kissing each other, Kirishima licked Bakugo's lips, asking for an entrance. Of course Bakugo allowed, but he wasn't going to let Kirishima dom him. It was going to be a fight that even WWE wrestlers couldn't act out.(?)

They were going at it for a while before Kirishima decided to do something. Kirishima waited a bit, tongue still colliding with Bakugo, until he thought he had a good timing. When he did, he trapped Bakugo, and won the domination contest between the two boys.(because that's totally a sentence that makes sense and max_chan is totally and author that can make words good?) Bakugo didn't disagree with this, but he was a bit upset knowing he was going to be a bottom. So when he gave in, the shark toothed boy started to take his shirt off and...

Interlocked toes,,,

and,,,

lol almost there

Wtf are you still reading this

idiot

Last one I swear

Hehe got u

This is getting boring just read the rest now

ShEs On ToP oF mE, AnD iT iS hOt HoT hOt! ShE sAiD cOmE oN sWeEtHeArT, tAkE 'eM oFf. So I wIlL tAkE 'eM oFf, AnD wE tAkE 'eM oFf. AnD tHeN hEr DaD wAlKs In-Oh ShIt HeR dAd WaLkS iN

The end.