In My Dreams

"Sonic!!"

I turned to see a familiar face. Shadow. And he was smiling.

"Shadow!"

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Shadow...I love y-"

I was cut off as he pulled away. He held my chin up and kissed me softly on the lips.

"I love you too Sonic..."

                         *CRASH!!!!*

    My eyes shot open to the loud crash. I sat up in bed. "Don't worry Sonic! I got it!!" I sighed. I really didn't care what happened. I got up and faked a smile. Pretending I was ok.. But I wasn't. The day went by fast. It wasn't long before I was back in my bed. Laying down, trying not to fall asleep.

If I fall asleep... i'll see him... The one I can never have...

I fell asleep..sometime that night though.

"Sonic.."

I turned around. There he was..again.

"Shadow..."

I kissed his soft lips passionately. He returned the kiss. His hands explored my body.

"Shadow.. I love you."

He smiled... That sweet, forbidden smile, no one ever got to see in reality. But I got to... in my dreams.

"Be with me forever and ever my sweet angle..."

I stroked his soft quills.

"I will...."

I opened my eyes. I was awake now.. I can't take this anymore. I glance at the time. Midnight. I know where he is... Under that tree. On that branch. Starring up at the stars and the moon. I got out of bed and walked to my window. Without another thought I jumped out my window and ran to him...

There he was sitting up there.

"Shadow!!"

He jumps down.

"Sonic? ..... What are you doing here at this hour?"

I wrapped my arms around him. I held him close to me.

"I love you..."

He pushes me away. Tears filled his eyes as he pulled out his chaos emraled. He whispered two words I didn't want to hear.

"Chaos...control."

Tears fell down my cheeks. He left me here. He doesn't love me back. He doesn't feel anything for me...but hatred.. He would like it better if I was dead.... I don't want another's love... Only his... But I can't have that... So what's the point of living anymore...

                    Shadow's P.O.V.

I appeared home. I'm so sick of this.. These dreams.. I always see your face...your haunting me. But did I ever fall asleep today.. I don't think i'm dreaming... Oh no. Sonic!! I have to find him!

I ran. I looked everywhere. I will find him..

                      Sonic's P.O.V.

I held a gun to my head. It was loaded, cocked, and everything. I took my surroundings in. I smelt the air. This field was always beautiful. No matter what time...

"Every time I see you in my dreams. I see your face.."

I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. Darkness...