one

Dedicated to my baby, okwhatsgoingon
Happy Birthday!!

-

"Daddy!"

"Yes Yoongi? How was your day?"

"Hm.. me and Seulgi and Luhan hung out. It was awesome!"

His father, Shihyuk, smiled. "Have you found yourself a man yet?"

Bang Shihyuk, step father to Min Yoongi, who's mother died just a few years ago. His biological father died while he was still in the womb, but he was an asshole alcoholic, so no hard feelings. He had known Shihyuk to be his dad since he was a toddler, and in his eyes, this man was his dad. The one who raised him.

He looked up to him, his eyes always shining. This man was Yoongi's role model, even though he knew that he was a mafia boss.

Yoongi shook his head, "No, but im still looking."

"Ah, well, remember he has to come meet me when you find him."

"I'll make sure, daddy! Is anyone coming over today? Can I take part?"

Shihyuk smiled, and shook his head, "No, Yoongi. I've already told you that I don't want you taking part in any mafia business."

Yoongi whined, and stomped his feet. He was a spoilt brat, really(hence why he called Shihyuk daddy, as all brats do). This is the one thing he had always been told no to. He didn't quite grasp the danger in which it really held.

"Don't whine at me like that. I've told you why, and I won't be having you take part in this stuff."

"It cannot be that dangerous!"

"Min Yoongi." He spoke, his voice lowering in seriousness.

"Fine. I'm going out, then." Yoongi spun around, grabbing his hat and sloppily putting it on.

-

Yoongi was grumbling about his dad, walking through town. He was headed to the abandoned construction sites in the slum part of the city. From his house, though, he had to walk through the rich shopping district. Not that he wasn't familiar with it, as he was rich, but he didn't want to deal with people.

He felt bad, in a way, though. It always took him longer to get to his friend groups little hangout spot, since he lives so far away. All his friends lived in the slum part of the city.

He was hurrying, having texted his friends he was on his way. Yoongi ran around a corner, and out into the street to cross it, not looking because usually cars would stop.

The screech of tires sounded, and Yoongi yelped as a car nearly hit him. His shocked and scared expression quickly turned to anger and he slapped the hood of the car.

The backseat passenger door opened, and out
stepped a man who was nearly a head taller than Yoongi. Usually, Yoongi would have been drooling over this man, as his features were quite handsome, but they were currently twisted into anger as well.

"Yo what the fuck, man?! You nearly hit me!" He yelled.

The handsome man curled his lip, "If you weren't being a fucking idiot and running out into a busy street, you wouldn't have to worry about it. Why is a little delinquent like you running in the streets? You belong in a jail cell."

Yoongi nearly shook with anger at those words, "You shut the fuck up, old man! You don't know what you're talking about!"

The man clenched his jaw, having to take a deep breath to cool down. His eyes raked over Yoongi with disdain, before hesitating over his outfit.