nine

Yoongi walked into his house, and was met with a crowd of people in the house.

This wasn't uncommon, and he recognized a few of them. His dad was having a meeting with his syndicate.

"My boy! Come here!"

Yoongi didn't want to, but he did anyways. When he reached his father, he was pulled into a hug.

When they separated, Yoongi was screwed.

"Did you find yourself a man? Where's you get those hickies?"

Yoongi flushed, "Um... I might have..."

"Bring him over sometime." Shihyuk said, and patted his sons back, "You go head upstairs now."

"I won't be here for long, daddy.. I'm gonna go hang out with him."

"Where does he live? Gotta make sure my boy is safe. I know you can handle yourself, but you're my son."

"Um... down the street.. ah the address is xxxx..?"

"Thats..Kim Taehyung's house? The one who owns the company?"

Yoongi nodded.

"Cute, you're dating his son- wait.. he has a partner-"

Yoongi cringed as his dad narrowed his eyes.

"Are you dating Kim Taehyung?"

"Possibly.." Yoongi said, meekly.

"We're gonna have a talk when I get home, boy." He said, and dismissed his son. Yoongi waved at the few familiar faces, then hurried up to his room.

He showered, and got dressed. He wore black skinny jeans, and a black turtleneck.

He was going with Taehyung, to the headquarters of his business, to meet with a photographer.

A bit later, he made his way back to Taehyung's, and let himself into the house, as he was instructed. He was met with Namjoon only. The others had work to do, but Taehyung will be picking him up.

"Uh.. hi? Is there anything certain... special I have to call you?" Yoongi asked, timidly.

Namjoon smiled, "No, just Joonie or Namjoon. But your master wanted me to teach you some ways of the relationship you are in."

Yoongi nodded, and sat on the couch next to Namjoon. "I'm all ears."

"Alright.. really, this whole relationship is him having control of you. It sounds weird that way, but that's the only way I can explain it. He tells you what to do, he might tell you what to wear. He might even tell you where to sit. All with consent. If you're uncomfortable with something, tell him."

He nodded again, and chewed on his lower lip. Giving all control to his partner sounded... amazing. He didn't have to stress about things.

"Do you wanna try it out? With me, as an example? I will take place as the dominant."

"Yea... yea I wanna do that." He said, and Namjoon shook his head.

"You always need to address your master with respect. If he had asked that question, you would answer with, 'Yes master.' Okay? Answer me like you would him."

"Yes master." He echoed, and Namjoon nodded.

"Okay. I want you to sit on the floor."

"Yes master." Yoongi repeated, and slid off the couch, to the floor. He quickly asked, "Would I have to sit a certain way?"

"Yes. On your knees, and hope you build some thick skin there, cause I'm sure he will probably want you on your knees a lot."

Yoongi nodded, and situated himself on his knees. Kneeling had never bothered him, so he was fine with this.

"You will have to be calm and collected, and keep your emotions and actions under check. I heard you damaged Sir Taehyung's car? You can answer casually."

"I did.. I'm not sure why, but I will pay for it."

"No worries, Yoongi."

A small gasp left both submissives mouths, turning to Taehyung, who had been watching them for a couple minutes.

"Hello, Sir." Namjoon spoke, bowing his head as he did.

"H-hello, Master." Yoongi said, his voice stumbling slightly. He wasn't used to the words.

Taehyung smiled, "Hello boys. Thank you for helping Yoongi, Namjoon. Unfortunately, I have to cut you both shirt. You can return to it another time."

"Yes sir."

"Good. Yoongi, get up please. We are leaving. Namjoon do you need to be dropped off at work?"

"No sir, but thank you for offering."

Taehyung nodded, and wrapped an arm around Yoongi's waist as he joined him.

They walked outside, and apparently Taehyung had multiple cars. This one was a Tesla, but he wasn't sure what model.

It was pretty though.

Yoongi sat in the front passenger seat, per Taehyung's instructions. Taehyung got in the drivers seat. He backed out of the driveway, and started making their way to his building.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling good," he said, then added, "master."

Taehyung smiled, and reached his hand over to grip Yoongi's thigh.

Yoongi made the smallest noise, because his thighs were sensitive.

"Don't you be making those noises, I'll fuck you in my office."

"Fuck me in your office, master." Yoongi shot back, looking at him.

"Fine."

Yoongi blinked for a second. What? He didn't expect that.

Taehyung pulled into the parking lot of his offices. They got out of the car, and Taehyung guided him with a hand on the small of his back.

Yoongi could feel heat pooling in his stomach, with the slight promise of Taehyung to fuck him.

First, though, they had meet with the photographer.

Everyone greeted them with bows, and Yoongi felt weird. It's not like he had never been around things like this, but he wasn't being the little shit he had grown up as.

It was different, but he didn't dislike it.

They got on the elevator, and Taehyung fixed a couple pieces of Yoongi's hair. They reached the floor they needed quickly. They walked through the hallways of the photography and media design department, until Taehyung found the office he wanted.

A quick knock on the door, and they entered. Yoongi felt intimidated, but kept himself confident.

"Hey boss? This the new model?"

"Yes he is."

"He's gorgeous, where'd you find him?"

"He's my.. boyfriend." Taehyung said.

The photographer smiled, "cradle-robbing, are you?"

"He's an adult, don't you go thinking anything."

The photographer laughed, then settled down, getting to business.

"Alright, what theme do you want for him?"