five

Yoongi knew exactly what led up to this situation. He just thought it wouldn't be like this.

Taehyung walked, slowly in a circle, around Yoongi. To be honest, the moment he laid eyes on the young man, he was filled with lust. Also anger, which really only fueled the lust.

He had Yoongi on his knees and a leather collar around his neck. Naked. He looked stunning.

Taehyung kneeled down, looking Yoongi in the eyes.

"You will call me master. You will address me as nothing other than that title, am I clear?"

Yoongi didn't speak. He was being humiliated. He knew there were three other people in the house, and the thought of them hearing was horrifying.

The thought of it made his cock twitch, much to his annoyance.

"Am I clear?" Taehyung spoke again, gripping Yoongi's chin, his voice and eyes threatening much worse if he didn't answer.

"Yes...master." The name sent chills down Yoongi's spine, and he begged his nervous system to please, just please, not to get an erection.

The older man hummed, and got up, out of Yoongi's view. He didn't bother turning, because looking at the well-built man made his body ache.

Soon, he felt a hand on his back, tracing a small pattern, before grabbing both of his arms, and forcing them behind his back, so he couldn't move them.

Once he had been manhandled into position, he felt a strong vibration press into the head of his cock.

A loud moan ripped from his throat, making him shudder, and press himself back into Taehyung. His eyes fluttered shut, and his hips started moving without Yoongi being conscious of it.

Taehyung smiled at the reaction. Sensitive. Perfect.

"Oh you pathetic little whore. I bet no one has ever teased you like this, hm?

Yoongi shook his head, smaller moans slipping past his lips.

As he watched Yoongi's body, he noticed when the boy was close, and right before he was about to cum, he took the vibrator off. Yoongi gasped for air, a whine slowly forming.

"You really didn't think I was going to let you off just like that, did you?"

"N-no, master..."

Taehyung took in a long breath, letting the vibrator trace up and down Yoongi's stomach slowly. The flinches and shudders were encouraging him.

He paused, lifting the vibrator off of Yoongi's skin.

"I have an idea!" He chimed, and stood up. He returned only after a couple minutes. He had lit a few candles(for scent), was holding a bowl with a brush, and a king-sized sharpie.

You know, the one that takes a week or two to actually come off your skin.

"You like to vandalize things, my little whore." Taehyung spoke, kneeling down on the ground, behind Yoongi. He brought his lips close to the submissives ear, pressing a wet kiss beneath it first.

"Why don't I mark you up a little... vandalize you, hm?"

Yoongi had no idea what Taehyung meant, as he couldn't see what he grabbed.

The elder man slipped a vibrating cock-ring on Yoongi, and uncapped his marker.

"T-master..." he breathed out, and jumped as he felt something press into his skin, but no pain. "What..?"

Taehyung pressed a hand to the top of Yoongi's back, and pushed him down so he was in a bowing position.

"Stay like this, until I say you can move."

When the boy stayed still, Taehyung returned to drawing on his skin, writing various phrases like, 'Master's whore', 'slut', and 'bitch in heat'.

When he got bored of marking his back, he set the sharpie to the side, and grabbed the bowl. It was filled with Sabre Red dyed pepper spray.

The brush was dipped into the bowl, and he begun to paint more words onto Yoongi's skin.

"A-ah!" Yoongi gasped, the slight burning surprising him. It wasn't necessarily bad, but definitely shocking. Soon enough, Taehyung maneuvered Yoongi so he was laying on his back, and he started to mark words onto his stomach and chest.

Yoongi watched Taehyung, his face didn't really have much of an expression. There was a brief smile, however, when Yoongi would gasp and writhe in pleasure at the vibration or the burning of the paint.

"Now, Yoongi, please explain to me, why do you like to piss me off so much?"

It took the boy a second to gather his thoughts. When he did, his words were shaky.

"You... you make me mad and.. and I want to push against that.. mmm... 'm not a rat."

"Oh you cute little thing. You aren't a rat. What you are, though, is difficult."

Yoongi gasped as he felt whatever was in the bowl, pour onto him. He cried out, his pouty eyes looking up at Taehyung.

"You're so pathetic. Look at you, cock dribbling, and you're getting off on pain."

"Master.., master please let me cum..."

"Should I? Or should I send you on home with a cute, leaking cock."

"Master, please no!"

Taehyung pitied the boy. It was obvious he had never done anything like this. So he'd go easy on him.

"Fine. I'll let you cum, but you cannot cum until I say so."

Yoongi nodded, and cried out when Taehyung pulled the ring off his cock. Tears welled up in his eyes as he felt Taehyung's hand wrap around his cock.

Taehyung tightened his hand as he started to jerk off the boy, watching his reactions. In only a couple seconds, Yoongi was gasping, eyes squeezed shut.

Not wanting to go too hard on him and getting kicked in the ass, Taehyung quickened his pace, and spoke.

"You can cum, baby."

Yoongi gasped as the words were spoken, and moaned loudly as he finally could cum. His whole body felt hot, and he let out a string of unintelligible words.