Mondo x Tsudere!Ishimaru Oneshot

I've never written a oneshot before, so please give me constructive advice and requests! WARNING: ISHIMONDO ! SLIGHT FLUFFINESS! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!

     Mondo and Ishimaru were sitting  on the bed in Mondo's room. "Hey babe," Mondo said. "You ok?" He looked down at his boyfriend. Taka was a blushing mess as Mondo held him in his huge arms. Taka responded, "I-I'm fine!!" The two boys had been dating for a while, but Taka wasn't quite used to cuddling as often as they do now. "Well, ok, I love you!" Mondo gave him a warm and loving smile. Taka blushed.  "T-that's not allowed in a school environment, Owada!" Mondo smirked. He had just gotten an idea. He put the hall monitor on the couch and started tickling him. Taka immediately started giggling. He attempted to stop Mondo, but Take was too weak. "Is this allowed in a school environment?" Mondo asked and smirked. Taka was practically crying because he was laughing so much. Mondo lifted up his hands and picked up Taka, who immediately scolded him. "Don't do that again, ok?" Mondo chuckled. "Ok baby."

RREEEEEEEEE
How was it? I got the idea for this last night and I don't think it's too bad! Make sure to comment requests!