iChapter 5

Me and my mom got back from our little shopping spree A hour ago. She picked me up at 1 and we got back at 5. Im Not Going to that party. I Would rather be layed up under bae then party today.Speaking of bae im about to call him

"Hello ?" Bae Answer With his sexy as voice.

" Yeaa Jason.. Youu Still Coming Over Right ?"

" Yea.. Where my mother in law at ?" I Chuckled He Be Feening For Her.

" She Not Here Her And My Father Just Went Out To A Party " Im Gon' be The Only One In The House While EveryBody Turning Up.

" Iight Im Gon' Be There In Likee A Hour " I Sucked My Teeth. im Really Impatient .

" Oh F_cking K " I Said with a attitude and hung up.The Door Bell Rung . I didnt get up and go get it cause I didnt feel like it . Then my Room Door Opened and That boy Kj Came in.

" Why You looking at me like that " He said laughing. I Was looking at him like he lost his mind

" I dont know.. maybe cause you walking in here like this your room "

" Sorry I Thought This Was The Bathroom " I Busted out laughing.

" You Funny " I said Then Turned on my T.v. He Came and sat on my bed and whatched t.v while I Layed under the covers.

" You going to that party ?" He Asked

" Nah , You ?"

" Yea.. Why You Not Going .. I heard thats the Second biggest party of the year "

" Because my boyfriend "

" So ..... Ohhhhh He got You On Lock ?" I smacked him with the pillow he Started laughing

"Noo Hee Donttttttt "

" Yea ok " he Said with sarcasm. I Hit him with the pillow again .

" you should have never did that " he said grabbing a pillow. We began to have a pillow fight for about 20 minutes.

" ok ok ok .. I Quit" I said out of breath.

" Yeaaaaaa " he said . My brothers called me downstairs

" Yo " I said walking Towards them

" We heading out , I love you " anthony Said kissing my forhead

" Yea love you lil sis " alex said rubbing my head. I plucked him in his lip .

" Sorry . Damn . You know your plucks be hurting " he said looking at his bottom lip. I chuckled

"Why yall leaving so early its 6:30 "

" Youu Know how we do , Gottaa Pre Turn Up You Feel me " Ant said Rubbing His chin. "Yoo Kj Come on we out " He yelled kj came flying downstairs Yelling Turn up. They all left the house. 2 minutess later it was a knock on the door and jason was there with a bag .

" Baee !" I yelled jumping on him. He laughed and hugged on to my waiste and carried me in the house. He sat me on the island in the kitchen and stood between my legs.

" I thought you was gon be here in a hour ?" I said kissing him

" you Sounded mad . So I came early " He said

" Thank God .. I was gon' die in here by myself "

"Girl please .. Your brothers just pulled off " he said laughing . "But I got a suprise for you " he added

" What ?" I asked getting excited he pulled the bag from behind me and pulled out a box of Chesse Cake with strawberries on the top.

" I Love you I Love you I Love You !" I Yelled Bouncing up and down then kissing him