Chapter 11

Sitting at the airport, Courtney looked around once again before dialing the number once again.

"Come on meg..." she said holding the smart phone to her ear as it continuously rung.

Courtney smacked her teeth as it went to voice mail once again. They had catch a flight back to Houston in about a hour and Megan wasn't picking up.

"Damn love, you too fine to be letting anybody get under your skin" a man took a seat next to her dropping his Hermès carry onto the airport floor causing Courtney to look up from her phone to the handsome man tracing his golden features. He smiled showing his whitened teeth then running his tongue over his lip chuckling.

"I'm sorry, I'm Courtney" she said lifting her hand to shake his

"King" he said accepting her hand shake

Megan POV

I dumb ass done over slept and almost missed my flight. But a bitch was tired I couldn't help it. Anyways. I'm make my way into this hot ass airport tryna find Courtney knowing that she mad at me. I tried calling her back but she didn't answer.

I finally spot her out and make my way to her and see her sitting next to some man and dying of laughter.

"Damn it cannot be that funny" I say to myself. But she need a lil bit of activity away from work because she always working and that's one thing I can say, everybody need a break sometimes.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything" I spoke catching their attention. The man she was talking to looked mighty familiar tho I'm not going to lie.

"No actually I need to get going my flight is boarding... " he smirked at me then looked down at Courtney buckling his suit blazer smoothing out the sleeves.

" well Ms.Courtney, it was nice meeting you. I hope that when I make my way to Houston I can take you out sometime" With that being said he left to board his flight.

"Well look who wanna show up " Courtney said laughing. Usually she would be getting on to me about my time management so this was new.

"Look I know, I know. I over slept but I'm here now" I said smiling.

"I'm not even stressing honestly meg. But come on we gotta board this damn plane."

Jay POV

"Man why we not riding back on the pj nigga" David said sitting down in his first class seat.

"I told you my dad needed it for some business or some shit." I said replying to him

I was so ready to leave this damn place and get to this money it was eating me up. I get to my first class cabin which is right by David and take my seat and close my eyes taking a deep breath.  I open them up to see a somebody with a fat ass leaning over wiping down their seat. They get up and turn around and boom it's Megan fine ass. We make eye contact before she rolls her eyes and sits down. This about to be a interesting flight.