Chapter 8

"Thank you. We were having a hard time figuring that part out," Burke yells towards us. All guns are pointed at us and ready for out next move. I look everywhere to see what I can use and I see electricity everywhere. I smirk knowing I can do a little something to Burke. Dad steps forwards. "Jack," Alex warns. "A brave but stupid gesture, Mr. Bruno,"Burke Smirks. "They're just kids," Dad tells them. Seth walks out of my grasp and grabs ahold of my dad's hand standing next to him. Sara and Alex doing the same. I stand back waiting for them to do something. Before I know it I hear one of the shoulders about to shoot their gun. "I wouldn't think about doing that Henry," my voice cold and airy as my eyes go to a bright blue with electricity flowing through them. My hair now white with light blue streaks as well as my skin a lighter shade. Burke turns towards me. "Well if it isn't the wonderful experiment. What could you do to harm me?" He laughs at me. "Well you see," I continue as I'm in all the monitors,"I'm everywhere Burke." I return next to Alex. I grab her hand. "Nobody hurts my family," I snap. Shots are being fired at us but only Alex and dad flinch. Seth, Sara, and I make a force field to make the bullets not hit us.
"Hold your fire! Hold your fire!" Burke yells. The bullets stop flying toward us and I relax. An exploration goes off and the siphon appears. "Go inside now!" Dad yells at us. We start running inside and I stand my ground. "Willow what are you doing? Let's go!" Dad demands. "I'm protecting you guys," I tell him. "That too dangerous! I'm not leaving you here!" Seth yells at me. "Seth, you need to get my dad, your sister and Alex out of here now!" I demand. "What about you? I'm not leaving you here!" He questions. "I'm going to protect you guys like you protect me. Your my protector for everything and now I'm going to be your protector for this." I explain to him. "I love you Seth,"I whisper. I pull him into a kiss and I feel sparks immediately. "I love you too flower," he whispers back. "I'll return to you I promise," I promise him. "Now go!" He nods his head and runs to the entrance of the ship. I turn back around to the siphon. "This is game over," I whisper to myself. The siphon soon starts firing at everyone and I immediately run to it. I throw an ice bomb at him that is sharp. The siphon shoots at it and starts shooting at me. I hear the ship start up and I smile knowing they'll get out safely. I throwing electricity balls at him making him stumble a bit.
We have your back Willow
I know that voice. Sara is finally able to access my head. The ship knocks the siphon out and I cheer for them. I teleport into the ship scaring them but making them realize it's me. "Great job, Sara. Didn't think you'll be able to access my head for a while," I congratulate her. "Thanks Willow. Now do you think you can help us with the gate?" She asks. I nodded my head. "Get me close enough and I'll be able to stop it for a few seconds but still giving you enough time to pass through," I explain. "Just get me close enough to it," I finish. We start approaching the gate as the timer is going off for the gate to close. I stop the gate for a few seconds and we finally are able to pass through as it closes. We all cheer. Dad and Alex bring me into a hug.
Soon after, the ship hits forward a little. "What is happening?" Alex asks. "I need to manually override the system at the interlock," Seth explains. "You two fly just tell me what to do," Dad orders. "I'm coming with you dad," I tell him. "Your staying here," Dad demands. "Too bad. I'm going with you anyway," I sass and walk to where we need to go.
It gets windy and dad and I have to hang onto a bar to keep us from blowing away. Suddenly, an arm reaches out of no where and grabs dad throwing him dad. "Dad!" I scream. The siphon turns around grabs me and throws me into the wall. I groan as I slide down the wall landing on the floor with a slight thud. The siphon goes after dad and starts fighting him. The ship starts going side to side as they fight. I grab onto the siphon and electrocute it bringing it down to its knees. I use my left foot and kick it in its face sending it flying into the wall. "Nobody hurts my family," I snarl. I go at it but the siphon grabs me and has be over its head with one hand on my throat while the other is around my leg. Seth soon appears and sees what's happening. "Willow!" He shouts. The siphon throws me at Seth. Luckily he catches me but we stumble into the wall. "Are you ok?" Seth checks on me. "Yeah I'm fine but the siphon won't be for long," I answer. Seth and I help dad out but soon dad and the siphon fall into where the ship is being powered. "Dad!" I shout. I run over and see dad holding on for his life. "Hang on! I'm going to help you! Grab my hand!" I instruct dad. He grabs my hand and I pull him up. Dad gets far enough up but the siphon grabs his arm. Dad turns around and pulls the siphon up far enough and punches it sending it into the power evaporating it immediately. I let out a sigh of relief as we walk back to the main part of the ship.