To The Second Glitter Heart and Chloe's Drop-In

Emily and Rascal appeared in a new world. The Dimensional Door closed and disappeared behind them as Emily landed on the ground, with Rascal flying behind her.

Emily looked around. She is now in a grassy field with flowers, trees, and enemies.

"Ah! I'm coming! Be careful when entering please, you never know where you'll end up in these doors," Rascal told Emily sternly as he senses the Glitter Heart. "Ah! follow me! I can sense it's nearby!"

"Okay! Lead the way!" Emily smiled.

Rascal nods and leads the way, then almost stops. "Oh, that's right! We need to visit someone first. Her name is Marina Mason, but everyone calls her Ms. Mason."

"Why do we need to visit her?" Emily asked.

"She can teach you the dimensional technique to make everything like... have you ever played a 2D platformer?" Rascal asked.

"I have," Emily nodded.

"Alright, then you should know how it will work. You may find getting around a little bit easier in 2D when it comes to vertical platforms and the like," Rascal said.

"Oh, cool. Okay!" Emily smiled and they walked through the field, finding a very nice-looking house on the hill. The house had a brown tile roof and light yellow walls with no windows, and a wooden door. The two walked up to it and entered, to find a room full of nothing. "There's nothing here."

"No, there's something here, I can sense it," Rascal scanned his eyes around the room, then dispelled a magic barrier keeping the wooden door to Ms. Mason's chamber invisible. "Here we are! Let's go!"

"Wow! You can make invisible objects visible?" Emily asked. "That's so cool!"

"Um... thanks?" Rascal replied. "Come on," He walked inside, and Emily followed.

"Welcome, visiters," A calm voice said. They turned and saw Ms. Mason sitting calmly on her chair. She had short brown hair and brown eyes with pale skin, and wore glasses. She had on a blue shirt with a dark blue jacket over it, and blue pants with black flats. "You have done well to have found my secret door."

"Hello, Ms. Mason," Rascal did a polite bow in greeting. "Nice to see you again."

"Likewise. And who is this?" Ms. Mason looked at Emily. "Pink eyes, pink hair, a Glitter Pact, a pink shirt and jacket, the skirt, socks and shoes... amazing. You actually found the heroine of prophecy?"

"Yes indeed!" Rascal smiled. "That's why we're here. I'm sure she will need the power to flip into 2D."

"I see. What is your name, child?" Ms. Mason asked Emily.

"Emily, and you?" Emily asked politely.

"I'm Marina Mason, but everyone calls me Ms. Mason," Ms. Mason smiled. "Will you be the one to inherit the power to flip to 2D?"

"Yes, I think so," Emily nodded.

"Then you shall. Hold still," Ms. Mason held out her hands and chanted a spell. "Laws of depth, and laws of perception. Give this girl the power to flip to another dimension!"

A rainbow orb came from her hands and flew into Emily's chest, filling her up with a warm feeling, and suddenly...

Everything looks flat, almost paper-like to Emily. Emily looked around in awe, then flipped back into 3D.

"So?" Ms. Mason asked.

"Thank you!" Emily smiled.

"Now, please be aware that you can only be in 2D for five minutes before you lose one HP for a quick cool-down," Ms. Mason warned. "Flip back before the five minutes are up and wait thirty seconds for the power to cool down before using it again. To flip into 2D, all you have to do is chant 'laws of depth and laws of perception. Take me to another dimension.' And you'll flip into 2D. And then just repeat that chant to flip back into 3D. Alright, that's all."