Sparkle Valley and Ilumina's Mansion

Emily is sinking down a lake, and somehow talks anyway. "To not too..."

"Oh dear..." Chloe said, looking down the sparkling orange water. Many trees grew around them in shades of green, yellow, and orange.

"Uhm..." Rascal just was confused as Chloe dives in and pulls Emily to the surface. Emily is choking the water out of her lungs.

Chloe is rubbing her back. "Where are we?" She asked as Rascal was looking around.

"We're in Sparkle Valley. And we need to go this way," Rascal replied, and he leads the way.

"So the next Glitter Heart is here somewhere?" Chloe asked as she followed him, helping Emily.

"Yep. Only issue is we have to find it," Rascal replied, and Chloe nods and follows Rascal, holding Emily up.

"S-sorry..." Emily gasped.

"You shush. You almost drowned," The Pixie Princess said firmly to the oldest Glitter Sister as Rascal looked around while leading the way. Emily nods and leans against Chloe, who keeps walking. "So you know Count Nogo. Why are you helping us and not him? Just curious."

Rascal sighs, then replies. "He's not the same as he was before, and I'm hoping that with your help, we can get all of the Glitter Hearts and put an end to all of this..."

"I see..." Chloe nods.

"Hopefully, anyway," Rascal adds.

Chloe nods and looks at the mansion. "Whoa."

The mansion is three stories tall on the outside, with light yellow stonework and dark oak doors, and dark purple tiles.

"This is Ilumina's Mansion, hopefully she can help us with retrieving the Glitter Heart from this world," Rascal explained.

"Okay," Chloe nods.

"Let's hurry, Chloe and Rascal!" Emily said, now once again able to speak. "Everyone's lives are at stake!"

"But still be careful, I'm not too sure on how her Mansion is set up," Rascal warned.

Emily walks in the front door with Chloe, and sees some Buffoons that look like dogs guarding the way forward. "Wow. Guard Buffoons."

"Their adorable!" Rascal said, smiling as the Guard Buffoons don't try to hurt them. Rascal opens up the next door for Emily and Chloe, who somehow gets around them.

"Okay," Emily said, focusing.

"Hi!" A girl said. She had long, dark gray hair with gray cat ears and fluff in them. She wore a black maid's dress with a white apron, and a galaxy-themed bow on her chest. Around her neck was a back choker with a yellow crescent moon charm on it. Two galaxy-themed hairclips were in her hair, and she wore a black, frilly headband with white ribbons on the sides. She had on black socks with a single white stripe, and black shoes. Her eyes are green, with a red, sparkle-shaped pupil, and she had a dark gray cat tail that ended black.

"Now let's go find Ilumina!" Rascal said, ignoring the girl.

Katie's whites in her eyes start turning black, as she is a little annoyed about getting ignored. "If you want to find Lady Ilumina, she's on the second door, in the farthest room."

"And how do we know we can trust what your saying is true?" Rascal asked her, ready to draw his sword just in case.

"Because I'm her handmaiden, duh! Besides, how do you know if you can't trust me?" Katie replied.

"Because last I heard, Lady Ilumina didn't have a Handmaiden," Rascal replied, causing Katie to roll her eyes.

"That was how long ago?" She asked.