THE DOOR!!

On June 13, 2012, there was this girl named April Rae. She was a 6 year old little girl that lived in a huge house in New York, New York. She lived with her mother (Amanda, 26) and her Father (Raemond, 29). Amanda loved to watch scary movies with her mom and dad. One of her favorites was boogy man and one time Amanda's dad told her if she be bad the boogy man will come get her.

We'll one day the while family watched the boogy man movie and for some reason this time Amanda was scared to watch it, she didn't tell her fathe or mother that she had been bad at school.

9:35pm

Then after they watched the movie Amanda had to go to bed. When her father took her to bed and tucked her in, she fell asleep.

2:30am:

Both parents went to check on Amanda and she was sound asleep. Then a couple minutes later Amanda screams and the run I the room to see what happen!!

Amanda said : my closet door keeps opening!!

Parents: (looks in the closet) there's nothing there sweetie. Go back to sleep!(as they close the closet door)

As Amanda tries to fall back to sleep she heard a creek: CREEEEEKKK!!!

She looked over and the closet door was open again.

So Amanda gets up herself and sees what is in the closet and when she walks there and opens the closet, she sees a smile and someone's teeth are showing.

When she asked who r u and the y said

THE BOOGY MAN!!!!!!!

And then the boogy man took Amanda and Amanda went missing for a long time.

TO BE CONTINUED.....