[Chapter 12 - The Return]

"Hero Deku, The new symbol of peace after All Might has finally returned to his home in Japan!" The news kept repeating for a week as Bakugo saw that small segment everywhere. He didn't know if he was tired of it. Or happy that he's back.

Bakugo walks into a coffee shop near his house as he stops at the door seeing Midoriya hidden in the corner enjoying his tea while no one suspects its Deku since he's wearing a mask, hat, and sunglasses. But Bakugo can spot him from a mile away because of the All Might t-shirt. Bakugo gets his usual before walking over to the table and setting down his drink in front of his.

"Tsk"

"What?"

"You can always spot me from across the room can't you?" Midoriya smiles taking the sunglasses off as Bakugo rolls his eyes before sitting across from him.

"You always wear an All Might t-shirt. So what else am I supposed to think? That you're a stranger?"

"Hm. I guess...no. Just. Poster boy is being awkward at first..."

"I bet. But it's gotta be fun. Come on. You traveled the world. Saved millions already. And it's exhilarating" Bakugo laughs drinking some of his coffee. "Hell. Just wait till you start doing advertisements for perfume and cologne"

Midoriya laughs a bit. "Well guess I'm looking forward to things" he jokes making Bakugo laugh.

After that encounter Midoriya stops in the middle of the town square finding on the big screen of Tokyo, Japan holding a picture of him and Bakugo. The caption being "Who's this mystery lover of GroundZero's??" 

[Take Me Anywhere - Natewantstobattle]

It's underneath my skin
These god forsaken memories

Midoriya frowns keeping his head down and away from the screen. He felt an old feeling starting to come back.

The puppet takes the stage, he'll carry on

Uraraka was relaxing at home with Iida as she heard her phone explode. She picks it up frowning.

M: They are back

M: Uraraka my heart

M: I need a friend

U: Or two? Come over [inserts address]

Forgotten who I am
But all the world keeps telling me

Midoriya stares at the address before suddenly sprinting to Uraraka and Iida's. He watches several screens pop up with the same  story.

It may be where you live but it's not your home

Bakugo on patrol felt his phone blow up with texts from Kirishima but the first thing to catch his attention was the story. He started reading it and found the picture.

"Fucking paparazzi..."

I got a one way ticket straight out of here
And I don't know where it goes

K: TEXT ME RIGHT NOW

K: KATSUKI

K: DONT MAKE ME COME AFTER YOUR ASS

K: KATSUKI BAKUGO I SWEAR TO FUCK

B: He's not a lover. It's Midoriya. I ran into him at the coffee shop. And had a conversation. Nothing more. Okay?

K: Better fucking come home

B: On my way...

K: You better bet your ass you're helping me plan today

B: Yes babe

It's not the destination, it's the crawl

Iida places down snacks and drinks before handing Uraraka the remote to the tv. Uraraka sat under the kotatsu with Midoriya resting his head on her shoulder. Iida sat on the left from Uraraka placing cards down to play solitaire  while the two watched cheesy romcoms to cool Midoriya's emotions.