[Chapter 5 - The Protective Body]

————

[Feel Good Inc. - Gorillaz]

Midoriya looked out the window of the incorporation staring out to the sea of clouds feeling all kinds of feelings run through his body.

"Hand in hand...."

"Love forever love is free...." Bakugo says calmly as the windmill in the sky appeared in Midoriya's point of view.

"You and me...." Midoriya smiles as the glass breaks making him fall out of the incorporation landing on the floating island.

"Feel good?" Bakugo smirks holding his hand out for Midoriya.

"Feel good" Midoriya takes his hand gently getting pulled up to see Todoroki.

————

Midoriya jolts awake staring at the ceiling when his five in the morning alarm goes off like crazy. He sat up grabbing his phone to turn the alarm off before checking all kinds of messages from a few weeks ago.

T: I had fun

T: Maybe with our fourth date just us we can go get somethin to eat

T: I know a good soba place

T: Anyway. I'll see you at breakfast 💕

Besides those....

B: You and half n half huh?

B: K. Deku.

B: Enjoy that.

Midoriya frowns thinking Bakugo got jealous over that one night when he really shouldn't care if he was jealous or not.

But-

Never mind...

Midoriya got dressed to go running as once he got out of the dorms and headed to the field he noticed Bakugo running. He watches for a bit about to turn around and go back but-

"HEY"

"H-Huh?!"

"Shitty nerd. This isn't my fucking track. You can run with me can't you?"

"I can! Sorry just picking songs" Midoriya makes up something so it doesn't look like he was actually going to leave. Which...he had many thoughts about.

"Hm. You should listen to my playlist. Open your fucking Spotify" Bakugo says aggressively before taking Midoriya's phone after he opened it to go follow him to add his playlist to his choices.

Midoriya took his phone back after Bakugo finished. He stares at the playlist before smiling a bit.

"Can't wait"

"Hm. Now come on" Bakugo puts his earbuds back in starting to run again as Midoriya put his in quickly before following in the run.

As the two were running Bakugo suddenly felt a wave of emotions. He started to think about their childhood which made him not realize that he tripped over his own feet slamming into the ground. Midoriya didn't pay attention which lead to him tripping over Bakugo landing on top of him.

"Shit..Are you okay Kacchan?" Midoriya looks up realizing he laid on top of Bakugo watching him look directly at him. Neither of them wanted to move for some reason.

"Yeah. I'm...peachy" Bakugo stares for a while longer as Midoriya didn't move a bit.

————

[Lets Fall in Love for the Night - Finneas]

•Memory•

Bakugo ran through the woods chasing a butterfly as Midoriya followed him shortly behind. He watches Bakugo slam into the cave wall which made them both realize they were lost.