Chapter 5 New Allies

"Talking"

"Thought"

"Inner/Demon Talking"

"Inner/Demon Thought"

"Move/Ability Talking"

"Move/Ability Thought"

Last Time: Ayato had Just been Introduced and welcomed to Fairy Tail In order to pay off his debt to Mira after eating a large portion of the Guild's food supply. Goku and Vegeta had now Just discovered that Ayato Is not In his house and probably not on Earth. What will Ayato's next adventure be?

(Story Begins)

(Location: Earth Where Goku And The Others Are At, Specific Location: Capsule Corp)

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE CAN'T USE THE DRAGON BALLS?!" A freaked out Goku Exclaimed. "We still have two good wishes to use!".

Bulma, who was fingering her ears from Goku's volume, had looked at her Saiyan friend with eyes of annoyance and responded back to Goku saying, "Because we used the Dragon Balls Five months ago remember?". "We used the Dragon Balls as the Grand Prize of the Bingo Tournament we had In our birthday, and Android 18 won remember? She wished for Ten Million Zeni and a new engine for their car." Bulma Explained.

"Oh yeah..." Goku Said In realisation. "Hehe! My bad!" Goku rubbed the back of his head In embarrassment.

"Moron." Vegeta Scolded.

"So why do you guys need the Dragon Balls?" Bulma Asked.

"Because Ayato has disappeared. We looked at his house, then we went to the Lookout Tower to sense his Lifeforce and his Ki energy, but nothing turned up. So, It's either Ayato must've died or he was taken. Since we never felt his energy dispersed to the wind like those who would die, we could only say that Ayato, MIGHT, be alive." Vegeta Replied.

"You really need to think positive." Bulma Said, placing a hand to her forehead while sighing.

"Dende explained that the Dragon Balls would take a year to recharge to It's fullest. But, If we wait for Six months Instead, Sheron will only grant us One wish not Two like he usually does." Bulma Explained.

"Well, It's been Five months since your birthday Bulma, so I'm guessing by next month the Dragon Balls will return to normal?" Goku Said, earning a nod from Bulma as a response to his question. "One month Is still too long, and I'm getting a little worried about him. Who knows? He may be on a planet full of beings stronger than him. So, I'm goanna speak to King Kai and ask If he can find Ayato for us, so we don't have to wait for a month to pass by." Goku Said, before he turned his head up to the ceiling.

"You hear that King Kai?!" Goku Raised his voice to the Lord of the Worlds.

"I hear you Goku loud and clear!" A voice Said.

(Location: King Kai's World)

On a far distant part of the Galaxy, King Kai, a short large blue light man wearing circular sunglasses and a Kai uniform which was pink and black, he had antennas on his head and a golden circle floating above his head.

"I heard the whole thing Goku!" King Kai Said.

"Then, do you think It's possible to find Ayato for us?!" Goku's voice rang In his head.

"I am the Lord of the Worlds Goku. But I never attempted to use my powers to find a single person." King Kai Said, with regret In his voice.

"But you helped us find the Namekians?!" King Kai heard Goku's voice yet again.