Our Story~ •Ereri• <3>

Eren scanned the hallways for Mikasa. He knew she was probably in first period, but giving up wasn't an option.

"Mikasa?" He said aloud while looking in every possible spot.

Eren jumped when he heard a sound from behind him. He turned around to see the janitor's closet.

When he opened the door he saw Mikasa. She sat on a shelf uncomfortably and looked miserable.

"We definitely made an entrance today Eren, am I right?" She laughed humorlessly as her eyes watered.

"I'm sorry okay? I saw Levi and I panicked."

Mikasa raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you care about what Levi thinks? He probably doesn't give a crap about your life anyways."

"I don't know okay? I just do..can we try again? Please?" Eren begged the upset girl.

"Fine, but this is stupid." Mikasa climbed off of the shelf and grabbed Eren's hand squeezing it tightly.

Eren sighed lightly and pulled Mikasa out of the small closet.

"I didn't think I'd find you holed up in the janitor's closet."

"Well I'm not going to go to class..not like this anyways."

The bell signaling first period was over rang and the halls flooded with students.

Many people eyed Eren and Mikasa as they saw their hands intertwined together.

Mikasa looked around the halls, she searched for one specific person. Jean. They had a deal. Mikasa would go out with him if he left Eren alone. Jean didn't follow the deal, he broke the contact and now in anger she wanted to show him what he'd be missing from making such a big mistake.

Just as Jean came into her vision she quickly leaned into Eren and kissed him. Eren was taken aback at first, but kissed back. He slowly pulled away.

"Mikasa!" Jean said aloud trying to get the girl's attention.

Although Mikasa could hear him with her great hearing she ignored him.

"Mikasa.." He called out again, but very quietly.

Anger filled throughout Jean's body. He knew he screwed up, but kissing her foster brother in the middle of a crowded hallway was just ridiculous.

"Mikasa are you serious?" Jean said angrily as she walked away with Eren.

Mikasa looked back at Jean and rolled her eyes.

"Mikasa is something wrong?" Eren looked over at Mikasa who was suddenly nervous.

"Nothing..let's get to class."

Eren, not liking her answer, looked around and suddenly knew what her nervousness was about when him and Jean made eye contact.

"Are you doing this to make Jean upset?"

"No..w-why would you think that?"

Mikasa looked down as they walked through the hall. The bell signaling they were late to class rang and the hallways became deserted.

"If it's to make him jealous I'll play along..really I'll help you."

"No. I wanted this, Jean just stepped in at the wrong time and he's paying the price."

"Oh so it's revenge for this?" Eren motioned to his bruised up face with his free hand.

"Kind of..I told him to leave you alone."