It's a what?

"Boy!"

"Girl!"

"Boy!"

"Girl!"

"Boy!"

Yes it has been 9 months now Im waiting till I give birth to this guy! "Hello baby! can you hear me?? Daddy is always here for you and ofcourse Mummy!" Draco caressed my baby bump and as always talking to it every morning, and night. "You're the best!" Draco whisperd at my ear. "Well...we'll be the best parents this kiddo would ever had!" I chuckled. Yes! Narcissa and Lucius knew that I am pregnant. They were so excited about it though. Its currently 10 in the morning. I was at the living room reading a book beside me was Louis and Chelsea and Ginny. They were playing wizards chest suddenly, "HAH! I WON! LOSER!" Louis yelled making me throw my book. "What the fuck?" I sweared. "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE FILTHY!" Chelsea ran and chased Louis. I suddenly felt something broke. Uh Oh... My water broke. My eyes widend. "Jane? JANE!" Savana yelled. "My water broke bring me to the nearest Muggle whatsoever hospital that called NOW!!!" I yelled. "DRACO! GUYS!" They all ran to me and started getting worried.

"Where is the- The-" Draco stuttered he dosent know what to say I guess its a doctor. "EXCUSE ME! MY COUSIN IS GIVING BIRTH RIGHT NOW! CAN YOU PLEASE ATLEAST CALL A FREAKING DOCTOR!!" George yelled. We I was now in the Room I DONT FUCKING KNOW THIS I AM NOT A MUGGLE SO YEA! Chelsea was with me the whole time even Molly. "AHHHHH" A few Minutes of screaming the hell out of me. I heard crying. "Congratulations! Its a Girl!" They handed me my baby and I teared up. "Hello little one! Wait till your daddy see's you!" I said. "Jane! Will take care! Rest for now!" Chelsea said. "Thank you!"

Draco

I was outisde that room with the boys, Ginny, Hermoine and Savana and me walking back and forth. We saw Chelsea out of the room. "How's Jane? My baby?" I asked. She smiled sweetley at me. "Would you like to see her?" She said. "ITS A GIRL?!" We yelled. "Oh yes!" She said. "MOVE ASIDE I WANT TO SEE HER!" Savana and Ginny pushed me. I looked at them in disbelief. I walked in the room seeing Jane sleeping. "Where is she?" I whisperd. Molly handed me our little girl. "Hello! Im your daddy! Your so small and cutee!" I smiled and started tearing up. I handed her again back to Molly. Jane soon woke up. "Draco!" She said I ran to her and hugged her. "Happy Birthday!" She said. "What?" I asked. "Happy Birthday Draco!" They all sang for me. "I hope you liked your gift!" She said. "I didnt like it. I love it Jane!" I kissed her. "Your birthday with our little girl is just one day apart!" She giggled. "Indeed! Its the best birthday gift that I had recieved!" I said and smiled at her.

"So what will be her nameee??" Savana asked. "I was thinking of hmm...Aquila Jane!" Jane said. "Naming it from a constellation yea? I love it!" I said. "INDEED! A unique name though!" Ginny said. "Yea yea!" Jane sneered.

We were now back at the Manor but I escorted Jane to our room and Jane and Aquila needs to rest and Jane needs to take care of her so I leave her with Aquila and Louis his brother. I headed down the living room and they were now gathered. "So I want a grand engagement for Jane? Look I dont know how this fancy things works yea but yea? can we make it grand?" I asked. "Leave it to us Malfoy!" The Sliverwicket twins and George said. Its sad that Fred was gone though. "Okay Ill be the Flowergirl!" We all looked at Chelsea and Ginny. "What the bloody hell! You two are two big for those!" Blaise yelled. "Well! We dont care!" They said. "Fine fine! Ill be the ring barrier!" Blaise said and all eyes were at him now. "What!?" He asked. "See you too! Hmph! ninny!" Chelsea sneered. We all laughed. "Potter! Before you leave. Uhm...I wanted you to be the best man in our wedding!" I said and smiled a bit. "It would be an honor Malfoy! Thank you!" he said as he leave the manor with Hermoine and Ron. I headed back up to see a sleeping Jane and Aquila. I grinned to myself. What a lucky man I am to have this big family. This where I started to love someone and love my family. This girl right here beside was the one who introduced me to the good side. And I love her very much ofcourse also my little Aquila. "I promise you Jane! I will never ever leave you. We will always be together. Until out last breath. Forever!" I whispered.