TaeRin - I'm fine 🌧️

Yerin is always waiting for his boyfriend to come back from work but sometimes or often his boyfriend came home late. So she got a kind of strange feeling.

Her boyfriend finally came back as Yerin looked at her happily. She ran towards him and hugged him. "Why are you back late again?", Yerin asked as she pouted. Taehyung caressed her head, "It's just some late shifts. I'm sorry, ok?", he asked her as she smiled and nodded.

They ate and went to sleep.

Taehyung POV

As I was sleeping, I started to feel sick. I woke up quietly and ran towards the bathroom. I went to the sink and coughed hardly. It was blood. I quickly washed my mouth and the sink.

I kept quiet and went back to sleep.

It was morning, I went to the doctor to see my problems. I went in to the hospital and check up with the doctor. "Do you ever find yourself coughing out blood?", he asked as I nodded. "Even finding yourself easily tired?", he asked as I nodded.

He brought me to the special check up room and check my situation. We went out of the room and went back to the desk. "Actually, you have lung cancer.", he told me as my eyes widen.

"You must have been smoking a lot when you are in your teens.", he said as I nodded. "That will be one of the reason for this.", he said as I nodded.

"I will give you some medicine. Remember to keep yourself away from any cigarette or drugs. If you feel any worse, find me again.", he said as I nodded.

I took the medicine and went inside my car. I put down the medicine and rested as I closed my eyes. I started to cry alone in my car. I wiped off my tears and went to work.

The following days, I felt worst and I went to the hospital again. "Oh God. Your situation has worsened.", the doctor said as my eyes widened. Heart was beating fast. "Looks like you will go away anytime. There's no more ways we could help you.", he said quietly as I sat still.

I went back home without going to work. I'm traumatised. I'm scared. Yerin went downstairs and looked at me. "You didn't go to work today?", she said as she slowly walked towards me.

I hugged her all of a sudden and cried in her arms. "Tae, what-", without having her to say another word, I kissed her. I kissed her slowly and passionately and she kissed me back.

Tears fell off my face as I held her waist and deepened the kiss. After a few minutes, I pulled off. Yerin looked at me worriedly and held my cheeks, "Tae, are you ok?", she asked me as I looked at her with my watery eyes.

"I'm fine"