Tikal at your Service!

Infinite stared at the three hedglings. How was he gonna take care of them when he was gonna take a trip to Moebius to help his friend―er... half brother, EtinifnI. He needed a babysitter. But who is crazy enough to take care of three, hyperactive, dangerous, and super powered hedgehogs?
Infinite quickly put on his mask, and lifted his Phantom Ruby in the air, making a red pixelated wave surge up and pick up the hedgling trio. This way I can carry them around easier.
🔵🔴⚪
Infinite casually walked down the streets of Mobius, getting the occasional stare of fear mixed with confusion, why? Well, there was a giant red wave carrying three children behind a jackal wearing a mask and holding a glowing ruby. I would be concerned about this, wouldn't you? Anyways, getting back to the story.
The jackal stopped at a coral colored building that had a sign that said 'Tikal's Daycare'. Worth a shot. Infinite pushed open the glass door, the bell at the top of it making a gentle chime.

A light-orange colored echidna with long dreadlocks that reached her back quickly ran into the room. "Hello..." She had a quiet, gentle tone to it. "My name is Tikal, how may I help you..?" She said, adjusting the blue rings on her wrist. Infinite pointed at Sonic, Shadow, and Silver. "I really need a babysitter for them while I'm in Moebius." Tikal smiled. "Of course, how long will you be there?" Infinite shrugged. "Two weeks.."

Tikal nodded. "I'll take care of them.. Mr―" Infinite interrupted her. "―Infinite, my name is Infinite." Tikal nodded and Infinite took out his Phantom Ruby. "I'll be taking my leave." He lifted the gem and away he was.
Tikal looked the three hedglings, one was blue, the second was black and red, and the third was ivory colored. Tikal smiled at them. "Guys, wanna go play?" Sonic and Silver nodded, but Shadow had vanished somehow. Tikal saw that Shadow didn't respond. "Guys.. Where's Shadow?" Tikal asked the two, and they shrugged.
Tikal immediately went to go check the first place in mind:

The kitchen.

Tikal ran into the kitchen, and she immediately saw Shadow facing the wall, holding something. She sighed in relief. "Shadow, what do you have?" The ebony hedgehog turned around, holding a knife. "A knife!" He got up and ran past Tikal. "Noooo!" Tikal used her blue rings to levitate the knife to her. Shadow pouted once the knife was gone from his grasp. "No fair."

Tikal put the knives on top of the fridge and nervously smiled. "How about we play Duck, Duck, Goose?" Shadow mumbled something, most likely something near a threat, and Sonic and Silver smiled.
🔵🔴⚪
Tikal and the three hedgehogs sat in a awkrawd circle, well more like an oval to be precise. "Who wants to be goose?" Silver and Sonic jumped up and yelped in squeaky, tiny voices. "Me! Me! Me! Pick me!" Shadow spoke up. "Will there be guns involved?" Tikal facepalmed. "No, Shadow. Also, if you guys are one years old―" Tikal was interrupted by Silver. "Actually, we were older before, but for some reason we've been turned into children, but originally I was fourteen, Sonic was fifteen, and Shadow was also fifteen. So, now I'm one, Sonic is two, and Shadow is also two." Tikal gaped at the ivory colored hedgehog. When adults said babies sure talk the talk, I bet they didn't mean it like this. Tikal shook her head. "Anyways, forgetting all that― Sonic, you can be goose." Sonic jumped up in triumph. He went around touching the top of everyone's heads. "Duck... Duck... Duck.. Duck.... Goose!" He landed on Shadow and ran, making Shadow angrily skate after him. "Get back here, faker!" Sonic stuck his tounge out at Shadow, taunting him. "Gotta catch me first!"  Shadow smirked at him. "Chaos Control!" Shadow disappeared and rematerialized infront of Sonic, sticking out his foot and tripping Sonic. "Oops. Sorry." Shadow snickered. Sonic angrily pointed at him. "No fair, you used Chaos Control! Meanie!"

Shadow shouted back at him. "No, I didn't, you poopy head!" Silver facepalmed and tried to break up Sonic and Shadow's bicker. "Guys, stop!" Sonic and Shadow snapped their heads toward Silver and Sonic yelled. "Get him!" Silver looked at them in fear and levitated away, with Sonic and Shadow giving chase.

Tikal sighed and followed them. Y'know to make sure Shadow doesn't go all stabby stabby or possibly shooty shooty. Or, so Sonic wouldn't burn down the house.

These boys will be a handful.