What I have been Doing...

Well, It is October 1st, and I get kicked out of the school, not suspended, not expelled, just kicked out. It's because I got mad at someone and now they think I am transphobic. I am not, though. I have had many transgender friends, and I call bull on those who hated me at Vaca Pena.

For three weeks, I was doing school at home. My mom was getting the Independent Study homework from middle school, and I was always at home. I was depressed. I wanted friends. I wanted to go back to school. It was painful. I was suffering at home.

Then, at Vaca Pena, there was a dance on October 26th, and I had the ASB pack, meaning that I get a personalized yearbook and the tickets to both dances, along with a bag that you can keep your PE clothes in. It has the strings, I forgot what that type of bag was called. I go to the dance, and at first, my principal tells me that I am still on Independent Study, and then she finally lets me in, since I am going back to school on Monday anyway.

Somehow, the trans person who didn't like me for getting mad showed the screenshots to the whole school and everywhere. I didn't mind at first, but then I got pissed. I had no friends, no one wanted to talk to me, and I was alone. I wanted to be friends with people, but they just ignored me.

My teachers still loved me of course, I mean, except my history teacher. That's fine, though. I didn't like him either. He was always stringent and strict. He was like Mr. Smith From 7th grade at Golden West. The shouty kind who got mad all the time. It was annoying.

Then, Halloween came around, and I have this thing where I always stay home from school on Halloween. Like, I hate going to school on Halloween. My parents actually let me take that day off. I was cutting at home, since everyone hated me, and I felt lonely. When my mom came home, she saw the marks, and then I had to go to my dad's house. I showed him the marks, and he started crying.

I tried to run away, but my dad called the police, and I told them that I accidentally got bumped into a bush. They bought it, but my dad took me to the hospital and they put me in a green suit. I tried to keep in contact with my boyfriend, but eventually, my phone died, and it was 10 PM. I got back home at midnight after they realized that I was just lonely, and it was midnight. I plugged my phone in right away and it was blowing up with Instagram notifications from my boyfriend, Connor. they were asking if I was okay, if I am into rehab, etc.

I told him what happened, and now I joke about the fact that my Halloween costume as a 13 year old was a 51/50 suit. I don't have any pictures, however. I didn't want any... I mean, who would want pictures of you in the hospital bed with a suicidal green 51/50 jacket? And I didn't want to smile, and I love making little faces in my pictures.

But the next day, when I walked into history class, and the history teacher had a bag of candy. He told everyone to give him 10% of their candy. I didn't have any because I was in the hospital haha. Not funny. I know.

I didn't give him candy because I didn't trick or treat like everyone else. Like, three weeks later, I got into Ernest Kimme, and I didn't want to go. It was an Independent study school, and I know that I would be lonely. I walked on for the first time, and there were only 16 other kids. There were only 17 kids in the school. It was painful. I am so used to being in environments with like 300 kids in my grade. this was COMPLETE TORTURE! Then, winter break came by eventually three weeks ago. My boyfriend met some people from Ernest Kimme because they all wanted to beat him up.

I don't know why, but they did. Like, there were three boys. Isiah, Shyne, and Marlon. I knew Marlon in Elementary School. It brought back some memories. Not any bad ones though, just some normal ones.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During winter break, my dad and mom went to court about which school I am going to because I wanted to be in a public school again. And so, I went back to Vaca Pena. I wanted to go to Golden West. I could've been at school WITH my boyfriend and I would see him everyday. I mean, I loved Connor. He was the perfect guy. Sadly, i am not dating him anymore, but it was fun while it lasted. I'll tell you why I broke up with him later on.

I befriended Sky, a girl from Australia who Connor was talking to and has been talking to since February 2018. I was finally okay with it and I apologized for being rlly overprotective and bitchy, since I was worried that they were going to start online dating. I don't care anymore. I got some stuff for Christmas, like a diary for my writing, so I know exactly what happened, except that I didn't use it til later in like, April, or something.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is January 7th, and I am staying at home, while everyone else is at school, and today is Connor's birthday! Happy 14th birthday Connor. Haha. "Love" you "babe" faker. Well, he stayed that weekend before with his best friend, Gill. I was at home all weekend. I was enrolling back into Vaca Pena and that was why I wasn't there at school that day, but as I walked off campus, someone called me a slut or something else.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the next day, it's January 8th, and I get my new schedule.

1. Ms. Hedlund (science)

2. Mrs. Wainright (math 8)

3. Mr. Stephens (PE)

4. Elective

5. Mr Stephens (Study Hall aka homeroom)

6. Mrs. Ratti (English)

7. Mr. France (History)

I was upset that I didn't get Beltramo again, and I was also pissed that I didn't get Mrs. Sargent. I didn't cry about it, though. It was painful, but it was fine. I found Tevarez in my science class. That's what got me ticked off. NO TEVAREZ PLEASEEEEEE!!! Good thing he didn't bother me like last time.

there was this kid named Nick who was in my PE, study hall, English, and history class who started bullying me just for being alive. I was so confused. I still kept good grades though. After school today, he walked past me, and he shoved me into the bush, went the other way around, and laughed, walking off. I was so mad, and annoyed, but if I do nothing, then there would be no point in bullying me would there be? Also, don't ever bully someone. It isn't okay, and I did it, but I was only 7. I have learned a lot since that time.

-Rebecca Pearson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I will post part two tomorrow. Part two is January 9th and January 10th. I hope you guys look into that. Love you all. If this gets to 100 reads in one week, I will be so grateful. Love you. :)