April 12-May 3rd

April 12, 2019

So, today is the day that i am unenrolling from Vaca Pena. I am saying goodbye to this school. So, I get to sleep in. Goodie me! At like noon, I walk onto the school, and I smile. I had my history book, and I wasn't emotional about this. I was ready. I was ready to go to a new school, meet new people that will accept me for who I am. For who I am meant to be. I was so happy. It was really hard to say goodbye to Ms. Lorente. She was so nice, and she helped me through a lot. She was one person on the school grounds I could talk to. I walked in there today, knowing it was going to be the last time. I hugged her before i left, and I knew that I was never going to see her or the other teachers again.

(It was so hard for me to write that paragraph. I don't know why.)

Before I went to the school...

I woke up, and I went to the hospital. They did a checkup on me, and how my concussion is doing. Apparently, I was abusing it. Because, my vision got worse, and I couldn't keep my eyes on the popsicle stick. I also couldn't balance for 15 seconds with one foot. So, they gave me 20 packets of the same thing to give to my new teachers, and stuff. My mom went on how she's a college graduate. that's why I hate when she's at these appointments. She makes it all about herself. My dad came in, though, and told my mom to make it about me for once, since I am the one who has the fucking brain injury and I am the one who was fucking recorded. Also, I forgot to mention something about that fight, it was recorded.

Other schools got copies on the video. Like, I got this one text, that said 'It got all over Vaca Pena. Now, it's Golden West's turn.' and I showed it to dad. He called the police because that's harassment. I told my dad that she was one of the girls that Jeremy wen to the movies with. By the way, Jeremy is my older brother. He is older than me by a year. Him and I were both born in February.

Back to the school...

I had my math textbook, and I looked down. I turned it into the librarian, like I said. I looked down. I knew it was for the best. As I walked to the locker, I saw that Daniel was passing by. I looked at my dad, and said that was Daniel. My dad looked at him.

"Well, I got a shirtless pic of you anyway." My dad said, and I started to laugh. He shouldn't of sent that to me. Get fucked man. Then, we walked off, and then I left the school. We went back home, and I got on the computer.

I started writing a story on this website on @RedWild_stories1. I smiled, and then I started to smile. I looked up the school supplies for Sierra Vista. I got them on Sunday, though.

-Rebecca Pearson

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 15, 2019

Today is school day. I start earlier, at like 8:20 AM, and I set my alarm to get up early. I was a little tired, but I didn't care. It was worth it for not getting beaten up at my old school. I walked onto the school a little late, and the only people I knew here were my best friend Lacey, my ex-best friend I hate to this day, Elexis, and Mario, my theatre ex I actually like as a friend and still talk to. I met Mario two years ago. So, I met him a little before book 1 took place. I just never talked to him after that play. I mean, of course I talked to him, but I only did a little bit. So, I walked into the school, and I was late, however. I was ready, though. I looked nice for my first day.

I got my schedule, and I walked to class with the PE teacher. I smiled, and I just made my way there, thanks to the PE teacher. I walked in, and I see the teacher, and other kids. It looked nothing like Vaca Pena. I knew that this was my chance to have a new start, a new beginning, new 2 months. Mario waved at me, and I smiled, and waved back. Mrs. V, (my homeroom teacher) told me that Mario is a nice kid, and I told her politely and happily that I already knew him, and that I met him 2 years ago. I sat down next to him, and he told me that him and Thalia were together. (Thalia was one of the girls from Vaca Pena.) Boy, did I get jealous.