The Rest Of The Year.

May 24, 2019

So, today was the day of the field trip at school. It was to Six Flags. Yesterday was hell, but I will sum it up for you anyway.

(May 23: overslept, got into the shower, got out, put my beanie on, went to class, got into the group chat since no one is going to be supervised at the trip, put an inappropriate video in, found out the assistant principal is on it and cried.)

but, I got to go, and I was on the bus. I sat down next to Kieran, and when we got there, I was so excited. It was 6 flags. I mean, how are you not going to be excited? While I was in line, I told Kieran that I'm not allowed to talk to Aaron just because Erin rejected Mia to go to the concert for her boyfriend. I am quiet as can be, and then Aaron keeps making direct eye contact.

"Can you stop yelling?" He asked me, and I looked at him, up and down, then rolled my eyes. I went back to talking to Kieran.

Then, when we got inside, we were going to go on the rock climbing wall, but on the way there, I bought him a Snickers bar. I sat on a bench while he went to the restroom, and then he sat down next to me, and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. I smiled, and then other boys that were trying to get onto the Cobra from my school are cheering him on. I just gave them the -.- face. Like, why do you care about a kiss between me ad my boyfriend, dumbass? Well, he had the map, and then he was tying to use the map. I asked him where we were going. He won't tell me. Ugh.

Then, we talked for about a half an hour, and then we went to the games, and I used all of my money. I mean, I bought Kieran some lunch, and stuff, but I never bought stuff for myself. I mean, I didn't buy myself food, that is. I didn't want to eat. I wasn't very hungry. Then, at the end of the trip, Kieran and I were lost. I texted the group chat, and told them that him and I were lost. This one bitchy girl named Cadence, on the name 'The Salty Simmer' wrote 'Let's use this app te purpose it's supposed to be used for.'

So, your logic eats itself Cadence. If I am lost, the teachers would want to know about it, wouldn't they! Yeah, they probably would. I know that if my students were lost, I would want to know. I would choose to find them, but eventually, Kieran and I found our way out. I was so pissed at Cadence, I wanted to fucking slap her. She was so rude. And, she's a coward, too. Like, seriously, come on. Cadence, be real with me. You're the reason I said no to the project.

But, that's today. :)

-Rebecca Pearson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June 5th, 2019

I walked onto school, and I smiled. Today was promotion day and the promotion practice. But, today is like one of the last days I get to say goodbye to people... It is so hard to do. I go to my second period, which is English, and I get this pink letter, and so does Aaron. Mine is for a math textbook that was due at Vaca Pena. Like, a textbook due at my old school. Dumb, right?

But we go to third period, and all I do is fucking walk! I just walk around OUTSIDE IN THE HEAT, and I basically get sunburn on my arms, and I walk alone, since no one really likes me unless we talk through text. Like, that's the only way people like to talk to me.

Then, fourth period came by, and all 4th period really was, just graduation prep. We sat down in the hot sun, literally, and I smiled. I was in the second to the back row. I was next to Brandt and Jacob. Aaron was on the other bench, and Kieran was way up ahead of me. Like, ugh. Everyone wants to be near their boyfriend/girlfriend. Yes, I had a boyfriend. (It's August when I wrote this, and June when it took place, and dumped him a month ago because I knew that if I was gay, I can't hide it from everyone)