Chapter 1

Hey Courts here this is my first writting a fan fitcion

please no hate I'll try my best to post every 2nd day

Byeeeeeeeeee all my chocolate chips ^>^

=============================================================================

I'm Mitchell Huges I have too sisters who mean the world to me but can be a bit irritating they are called Lauren and Crystal or Crissie and I do have a best friend but shes a girl and she called Stephanie but there is one thing I love her but I don't want to push our relationship we have now.

Mitches POV

"I...Love..."

BBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP

"GET . YOUR . LAZY . BUTT. UP . NOW."I hear both the girls shout

"What do you want its saturday?" I sayed like i was being murdered

"So are not going to your " pbestfriends" party and by the way its monday you mooron not saturday!"

"Wait is that today?!" I almost took a panic attack

"Yha" The 2 girls standing there doing there nails and girly stuff like that. I honstly don't know why they do all that its only school but fair enough we were going out stright after to stephs house for a small paty after all she is turning 16 today!

" I pounced up and put on a pair of jeans and one or my faveroute white shirts"

This is when I just relised I didn't get her anthing!

"Mitch!" I heard some one call my name it wasn't dad. It had to be one of the girls they left my room about 20 miutes ago but they wern't in their room so they had to be downstairs.On the top floor their were 3 rooms My room the girls room and dad room Our mum died when Laruen and Crissie were born they are twins so which is soo anyoing in the morning when you just wake up i all you can see is to people who are the same.I really don't talk about my mum allot because everytime I think about I start to cry.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW?" I shouted downstairs to Lauren

"CAN YOU THOUGH MY BAGS DOWN?"

"NO COME BACK UP AND GET IT YOURSELF YOU HAVE TWO LEGS OF YOUR OWN" It sounded like I wanted to eat her.

The only good thing about school is I'm not in the same year as them I'm in Upper sixth and they are in fifth year so we don't see each other unless were in the same cardoor but that isn't today thankfully

"MITCH THE BUS IS HERE GET DOWN HERE RIGHT THIS SECOND" And thats my step dad he always takes his little princesses to school and I'm stuck getting the bus But its not all bad because steph gets and i sit beside her even tho theres a years difference between us but aww well.