Chapter 3

Hey guys courts here

hope you enjoyed the last chapter it was extra long because I had posted that week I am sorry about that as well but next week is my Halloween holidays and im off a whole week.Ya :)so it will be update galore (well hopefully :) )

Its currently 0645am and i have just started writing ha ah so sorry if this is a awful chapter!

Also im putting up a new book tomorrow! No spoilers what its about!

===============================================================================

MITCH'S POV

I woke up I was extremely worried I couldn't find Stephanie for all I knew she could be dead but after I sat up and seen her laying on the floor i quietly picked her up and laying her on the bed to sleep while i went and lay on the couch to give her her own space to sleep in piece

Stephanie's mum rung me to see if she was still in hospital and I told her what happened and how she was locked out so I took her to my house to stay she slept on my bed.

Stephanie's mum asked me if she was up and if she could speak on the phone I told her that I'll be back in a minute I went to give her my phone but she wasn't there.I told her mum that she was sleep so I could go and look for her.

I was worried but then I thought of her Favourite place in the world the lake behind my house.I seen her perfect face only this time she had a black eye and red puffy eyes as if she was crying I ran over to her as quick as I could

"What happen?"I said so out of breath that she could barley understand what I was saying.

"My dad came by he and my mum are divorced because he was going mental so we moved out while he was in Rehab so this wouldn't happen but I guess someone told him where I was."she started to cry but I didn't know what to do as I have never been the best comforter.

I grabbed her hand and helped her to her feet but soon to find she was standing up and me in the lake.

"MITCH WHERE ARE YOU?!"She yelled but I couldn't do anything I was powerless compared to the suction at the bottom of the lake I was stuck. Next thing I knew was Stephanie pulling me then it all went black.
----------------------------------