Chapter 4

Hey guys Courts here and I want to apologize for not updating over Christmas and when I'm meant too as my dad was took into hospital so I had to go to my grannies which has no internet connection so I couldn't update I was dying to publish it but my 4G ran out until the 31 December but I'm back I'm my own house with internet connection. So I will start properly updating now

I kind of know it's a bit late but merry Christmas and a happy new year hope you all had a wonderful time spending Christmas with you family and friends.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee all my chocolate chips___________________________________________________

Recap

"MITCH WHERE ARE YOU?!"She yelled but I couldn't do anything I was powerless compared to the suction at the bottom of the lake I was stuck. Next thing I knew was Stephanie pulling me then it all went black.

Stephanie's POV

Today the hospital wasn't that busy with was quite strange with it being the only hospital in Montreal with a proper A&E service so Mitch was brung into the doctor quite quickly witch was a very good thing the doctor came out to me and said things along the lines of how Mitch was going to be alright after a couple of hours and he was free to go soon.

Time skip because I can

Mitches POV

I'm actually alive I'm so happy about this. To be honest at one point I thought I was dead but Stephanie definitely saved me.

"Steph you don't know how much I love you right now you saved my life I would have been dead if it wasn't for you."

"Mitch don't mention it, it was no bother to be honest with you it would have bothered me more if I didn't save you."

That's the thing I love about Stephanie she has a great personality she kind, funny and adorable I just want to kiss her... MITCH WHAT ARE YOU SAYING SHE WOULDN'T WANT TO DATE SOMEONE LIKE YOU!

"Mitch your thinking out loud again."

What should I do should I ask her out or what?