The big problem

THE BIG PROBLEM CHAPTER 34

Stana got out to the garage. She was hurt but at the same time she thought Nathan's little speech was so sweet. Did he really mean what he said? Or was it just in the moment?

She opened the door on her car and got in... She drove out and clicked the button to close the garage door when she saw Nathan in the window he was opened in the cupboard where his scotch and liqueur..

"Oh no..." Stana said to herself and already regretted that she walked out on him.

She turned off car and opened the door and walked up to the front door again.

------

Nathan stood in the living room. She had told him that she would leave him but she left anyway.

He couldn't believe that Christina had come here and thought she would get him back. He needed a drink so he walked over to the cupboard and was just about to opened it when he saw Stana's car driving out from the garage.

"She will be back, hopefully." Nathan thought and opened the cupboard.

He poured a Scotch and walked over to the couch again.

That's when the front door opened.

------

"Stana what are you doing here?" Nathan said surprised and placed the glass on the table.

"I live here..." Stana said and closed the door.

"Yeah but I thought you left." Nathan said and didn't want to meet her eyes.

"I know and that was a big mistake because begin pregnant you need you love and Nathan you're my love." Stana said and walked up to Nathan.

They stood in front of each other only inches apart.

"Oh, sweetie I'm so sorry for tonight." Nathan said and placed a light kiss on her lips.

"Don't be I know that you love me and this little angel." Stana said and looked down at her belly. She looked up at him and kissed him again this time it got a little more passionate.

"Not here, bedroom." Stana said when they broke apart for air and they ran up towards their bedroom.

((Cont.in.comments))

------

Stana woke up to an empty bed but when she felt the smell of pancakes she got up and put on a robe, still naked from last night and didn't want to cause any problems.

"Hey, babe." Stana said and walked down the stairs seeing Nathan at the stove making pancakes and reading the new script.

"Hey honey." Nathan said and gave her a kiss before she walked over to the coffee machine and put in a Nespresso decaf capsules.

"You made pancakes...So sweet." Stana said and kissed Nathan's neck.

"It's me saying thank you so very much for last night." Nathan said and turned around and kissed her.

"Nathan stop or we aren't going to make it to work." Stana said and picked up her manuscript from the counter.

"We leave in an hour?" Nathan said and walked up to their bedroom to change.

"Yeah..." Stana said and grabbed her coffee and pancakes and sat down and started looking through her lines.