Jungkook pt.2

Y/n pov

(THERES SMUT HERE I SWEAR)

Months later

Me and Jungkook are dating now and no one picks on Jungkook anymore, I don't know why.

"Jk let's go swimming today" I asked seeing him after my last class of the day

"Okay, would you like me to buy some ice cream" he kissed my lips

"Tradition" I smiled and held him close

I bet you're wondering, WHATS GOING ON!?. Literally nothing. Jungkook is the most sweetest guy EVER! He always! Ask if I'm comfortable with something or not...we've only been to first base. I think we're both to shy to keep going or making the other uncomfortable.

It's actually been about 6 months since the first day we met, but 5 since we started dating. When he asked he came to my house with some chocolates, movie tickets and ice cream.

Chocolates because duh who doesn't love chocolate, movie tickets because I guess that was the first date he wanted and ice cream because it was our first kiss. It was honestly the best.

We were currently at my house with a few of our friends and I was trying to tan as recently I got a little to pale for my taste. Jungkook's friends or ours really were really amazing, they were also new students and the 7 of them acted like brothers. The other girl here was actually hoseoks sister and we were really close.

"Ah mom's wanting us home, Thankyou y/n for inviting us" hoseok got up and so did his sister

"Thankyou! Bye!" I smiled waving to them.

"We'll go as well, yoongi and Jin are complaining, I think they're just old" Namjoon smiled showing his perfect dimples.

"Thankyou joonie" I stood up hugging him, he was more the brother like as Taehyung was more of my best friend. The older ones walked away leaving jimin, tae, jk and I.

"Go!" Taehyung and jimin were shoving Jungkook to me but I wasn't aware. I turned around to be met with Jungkook's perfect body having water drip down it. I blushing and tried to keep in my smile.

"Come swim with us" Jungkook gently grabbed my hand.

"I'm sorry Kookie. My plan was to tan, I don't feel like being wet" I reminded him and grabbed his towel already drying him.

"You guys want more pizza?" I hollered to tae jimin and they nodded excitedly as I was in Jungkooks embrace and he kissed my head.
I smiled softly before grabbing Jungkook's hand bringing him with me as I missed the way we held eachother.

"Y/n..?" Jungkook calmly called my name as we were alone in the kitchen.

"Hm?" I looked at him and grabbed his hand bringing him closer. He looked at me nervously which I didn't notice, but I knew he wanted to ask me something.

"Do you see me..with you forever?..like we'll be married?" He slightly smiled as he was thinking about how we would look in the future. I was quiet for a few seconds but I wasn't sure if that's what he wanted.

"To me...yah...but if you didn't want long term- forever then it's okay" I frowned looking down at our hands but I smiled softly up at him to assure I would be okay if he didn't feel the same.