Jungkook

I apologize in advance for any spelling errors

Y/n pov

"Come on y/n just go! We've all done it before! It's your turn, you're already 18 so why not have some fun, try new things" my friends pushed me inside a sex club. It was a place where you can order food, drinks, and an appointment to have sex or other sexual activity.

"Can't I just stay here and finish my wings and sprite?" I whined. I munched on my hot wings with a little pout.

"No y/n, look you don't even have to have sex, just go have some fun for once" my friend told me. I sighed before waving a person down so they would leave me alone. I quickly tossed in a piece of gum so my breath wouldn't smell like the hot sauce. A tall looking man with black hair cane over with a kind smile.

"Hi! I would like a man 18-22, sex and forplay" I smiled kindly at the man who was taking my appointment.

"Wow she's actually going to have sex" one of my friends laughed. Oh yah bet your flat tiddies I won't.

"Okay it's set! Please follow me to your room while your man gets ready" the man kindly smiled at me as he waited for me. I got up following behind as my friends started to whistle. I sighed and shook my head getting through the crowd.

"First time?" The man asked me trying to ease me as he noticed I looked a little awkward about it.

"Yeah! Unfortunately they dragged me here to celebrate my birthday and thought I should let loose" I laughed slightly.

"I feel, but hey that's how I started to work here and met the love of my life of 3 years, wanna see a picture?" He asked me. Love of your life? sir you look about 22. I nodded my head anyways.

"His name is kim namjoon" he gushed at the picture. Wow they were actually really cute. The man had sugar gliders on his head and it was cute.

"By the way if you ever change your mind just press this button on the counter, like if you really need help, and yell my name, it's jin, have fun kiddo" the man jin walked away. Too bad. He was actually cute. So is his husband.

"Jungkook get your butt in there she could be the love of your life for god sakes!" I heard jin yelling almost near my door. Next thing you know a collage boy looking like a whole boyfriend steps into my room.

"Your collage boyfriend is here" Jungkook smiled softly.

"You look kinda nervous, am I ugly?" Jungkook laughed, I shook my head no.

"Just my first time doing this" I laughed awkwardly.

"For sex?!" Jungkook asked, little did I know it was his first time too and this is his first time doing any sexual activity.

"Um yeah, can we actually not do that, I just put it in the appointment so my friends would leave me alone, but I would appreciate if you left like a few hickeys on my neck and..my body, they're gonna look there too" I laughed awkwardly again.

"So...you actually just want foreplay.. fine with me" he smiled showing his bunny teeth, and it was perfectly fine with him because he had this vibe from me that I was innocent and clean and that I was different. He thought I was cute as well.

"You sure about this? If you change your mind just let me know, and tell me if you're uncomfortable with something" Jungkook spoke with a small smile as he sat next to me. I nodded my head that I was sure as I set my stuff to the side. I took of my crop hoodie so it was better for when he would leave hickeys, but I blushed when I remembered I was only wearing a lace bra and the look on his face was priceless.