Part 5

~Rye's POV~
I'm having such a fun night with Y/n. We cooked and ate together and spoke about nothing and everything.   I haven't had so much fun in a long time. It's nice to have her around.
When I returned from the bathroom she was washing the plates. I stand behind her and ask her what she is doing. I'm so not in the mood to help so I just stand behind her and hug her from behind. She seems to enjoy it and doesn't mind that I'm not helping her. But we get interrupted by someone screaming.
?: What the heck is going on!!
We separated and turn around to see Victoria. My Girlfriend!
R: It's not what it looks like!
V: So it's not My Boyfriend and some b*tch cuddling.
R: Victoria please chill.
V: Chill?! Oh I'm sorry that I'm overreacting! It's just my boyfriend cheating on me while I thought I come and surprise him!
R: I'm sorry Vicky but can we go outside and talk.
V: Why? your sl*t should feel bad for what she did!
I look at Y/n and see that see looks ashamed and sad. Now I'm mad she didn't know that I have a girlfriend and I was the one that made a move and Vicky calling her a b*tch and a sl*t is not fair!
R: Okey Vicky you have to calm down! First of all Y/n is neither a b*tch nor a sl*t! She didn't know that I have a girlfriend and I made the first move! She is a lovely girl and doesn't deserve to be called what you just called her! And she has nothing to do with this! So come outside now!