journal entree #4723

~{Nightmares P.O.V.}~

-yet another day-  entree 4723

"It has been almost 3 years since my brother, Dream, and I have ended our war. The AUs had become too fragile to fight in, and Dream was pretty depressed for a bit. The only way I was able to prevent him from going insane was to be there for him.

"He had lost his husband. His son now hated him and who he had become.....but I wasn't either of their faults. Dream was sad and angry, it had become almost impossible for Pallet to cheer him up. After many attempts to cheer Dream, Pallet gave up and only wanted to see his best friend, Goth. I tried to take pallet in, but he always ran off....back to that little crush of his. *sigh* if it makes him happy.

"Dream visits me whenever he can. I now have a room ready for whenever he needs to escape the memories in that house he once lived in with ink. He seems grateful for all I've done for him, but I still wish I could do more. He's my little brother. I want him to be happy again.

"It's difficult to take care of everything though. Cross and I have our hands fun here with the kids. Sombra will be turning 2 in a few days, and Incubux turned 1 a few months ago. Horror and Lust broke up last year after lust got horror pregnant, but Dust has been helping horror with raising Lore-"

"BROTHER!!!"I heard dream yell from downstairs. i knew he wasn't in trouble, at most the kids were terrorizing their uncle, but i wasn't in a hurry to rescue him. I took a deep breath, closing my journal and putting it with the filled ones in my drawer. I changed into my corrupted form and went down to see what Dream wanted. I was surprised to feel a fiery rage coming from the  small guardian of positivity.

As soon as i was in his sigh, i felt his anger build up. "Nightmare, what the fuck did you send error to do."

His tone was hollow, almost chilling, but the words struck me with confusion.Error? I hadn't seen Error in months. Why did dream assume something happened to him? Was it because of the imbalance we all felt? 

"What do you mean? I haven't seen him in months Dream. He hasn't been bac-" I was interrupted by a portal opening between us and a small figure popped out. it was Ink!!! He had come back!!! But how? And where has he been? He turned to Dream and the portal closed,with tears in his sockets he quietly sobbed out a whimpered sentence. 

".............E-Error...........is dead......"

...................................................................................................................

heya guys, gals, and non binary pals!

it's summer, so you know what that means, MORE UPDATES!!!!!!!!!! tell me what you think of this chapter plz, 

till next time-

~KEEP SHIPPING MY SHIPPERS!!!~