5~ 혼자

Taehyung walked back to his apartment trying to hold back his tears.

His mind was flooded with question and his thoughts were hazy.
What did Jungkook mean when he said that they weren't meant for each other?

They had been together for almost 3 years and Jungkook had previously shown no signs of disliking Taehyung.
He was so confused by Jungkook's actions.

They had promised to never leave each other. Promised to get married one day. Promised to be there for each other through everything. Promised to adopt kids. Promised to never break their promises....
So many promises... So many false promises.

Perhaps Jungkook found another man in his life,
or maybe even a girl.

Taehyung decided to have some time for himself to think and sort out things... Clear his mind

That is why he didn't come out of his house for a full week.

Soon enough, Taehyung was running out of groceries. He had to go shopping.

He quickly fixed his hair, wore an oversized hoodie and started walking to the store.
Once at the store, he grabbed a shopping cart and was trudging through the aisles. All while overthinking about Jungkook.

He was looking at the Nutrition Facts at the back of a cereal box when he heard a familiar voice. A voice he adored so much.

Vote, share and comment<3