Book 1: Episode 1

“WHO THE HELL USED UP ALL THE WARM WATER??” Jimin shouted from the bathroom and stomped out in a green face-mask.

The others who were scattered around the living room looked up from the movie that was playing (Frozen) and tried to hold their laughs because of the little frog prints that were on Jimin’s face-mask.

Two of them were laughing harder, knowing that those prints were a little bit special.

“What do you mean there is no more warm water?” Jin asked in a menacing tone and everyone stilled.

“I-I just went in to wash my mask off, and only cold water came from the tap.” Jimin stuttered under Jin’s stare but then continued with the whining.

“Okay, who was the last one to shower?” Jin asked.

Silence.

“You don’t want me to ask again.”

“I only showered in the morning,” Jungkook said. “Yeah, me too, me too” Taehyung added.

“I can confirm, I woke up to them,” Suga said.

“I thought you woke up to my poking-…” Hoseok said bluntly but was cut off by Yoongi shouting.

“YOUR KNITTING NEEDLE POKING MY BACK THAT YOU LEFT ON MY BED, yeah that’s what happened, nothing else.”

Jimin gasped loudly, and Jin looked like he was about to explode.

“You were knitting without me?! How could you!”

“Is knitting a metaphor for fu-” Namjoon started.

“IT WAS NAMJOON” Yoongi and Hoseok shouted at the same time.

Everyone was frozen in place anticipating the incoming storm that was no other than Jin. Nothing happened for three deadly seconds.

“Oh, okay then.” He sat down next to Namjoon and put his legs in his lap.

The others just rolled their eyes and continued to freak out about how they’re gonna shower like this.

“Oh come on, if you were left on a deserted island, you wouldn’t even survive for a day” Namjoon shook his head then pressed play on the remote.

The argument died down as soon as Elsa continued singing about her problems.

"Okay I can't bear this anymore, can we please switch channels?" Namjoon groaned.

"Yeah, we've seen this at least ten times already" Hobi said and with that he changed the chanels dodging the flying pillows and ignoring the loud complaints from the maknae line and Jin.

"-nd several people were left without power due to the recent flooding and sto-"

"Oh wait go back the news are on, I wanna watch it" Namjoon exclaimed, then turned up the volume.

"School bus collided with a truck on their way home, fortunately no one seriously injured"

"Baby elephant born in Seoul Zoo, staff are looking for a fitting name"

"Deadly encounter with a bear: a widow's diary"

"They survived yet died"

"Another boyband disappeared, fans are going crazy and authorities are really concerned regarding both events.

The first case was roughly a month ago, after a long hiatus, K-Pop boyband EXO was announced missing by SM Entertainment. The company wanted to keep it a secret, but the extraordinary silence from the members on social media made the fans worried and they raided the entertainment company finding out the truth.

A week after bringing it to the public, fans were protesting against everyone in SM entertainment and demanding them to increase security of the other idol groups.

After the astonishing news about EXO, another boyband, namely Monsta X were reported missing.

The companies are now tightening security around bands, all concerts are cancelled in the near future and fans are enraged. "

"Oh man holy shit" Jungkook let it slip out.

"We should be careful guys, this is no joke,” Namjoon said, eyes glued to the TV and his hand gripping tighter on Jin's thighs.

“Okay, I say no more grocery shopping this month, we could ask staff to get us the things we need, we already have a little free time now, so we could just stay in and bond a little" Jin went in full-on control/mother hen mode only to be cut down by Taehyung.

"I get it you want to make sure we are not kidnapped or anything, but I think we should talk to the managers first."

“Okay first thing tomorrow, but now I’m tired, Suga-hyung and Jimin-ah are already sleeping” Hobi said, while yawning and gesturing to the two others who were curled up to his sides softly snoring. 

" Yeah, it's best if we go to sleep" Jin looked at Namjoon and the younger smiled to himself awaiting the night with the older. Don’t misunderstand they were just cuddling for some stress free sleep. Yeah. That’s it.