Book 1: Episode 2

Birds were singing in the distance and a light breeze caressed Jungkook’s face when he woke up.

He looked around and found himself underneath the dark-green soothing view of big palm leaves, sunlight shining through them and dotting his white shirt with little light spots. 

As he got up and dusted himself down, he saw a monkey looking at him with big eyes. He waved at it, surprised when then the monkey let out a screech and jumped away.

Jungkook didn’t really know where he was but he couldn’t imagine a better time for a morning walk.

He liked being outdoors, a thing he sadly couldn’t do anytime he wished, because of his tight schedule with BTS and fans dangerously following him around. 

He felt something was a little bit off, like he didn’t know how or when he got here, but it should be alright, so he just ignored it, enjoying the morning sun.

He started to follow a little butterfly fluttering through the forest, and it was just so beautiful that he thought to himself: why should he worry about some unnecessary bad intuition when he could finally freely roam nature? 

When he lost sight of the butterfly he got sad for a moment, but soon got distracted by the heavy crashing sound of branches and leaves, as if something big was descending from above.

He looked up and recognised the familiar black setting of clothes and the small figure, so he instantly jumped to catch the falling Yoongi.

“Hyung? Suga-hyung are you alright?!” He asked almost in panic after he caught the older, but soft snores were his only response. 

“Oh, okay he’s alright,” He said to himself and threw Suga on his back continuing his journey in the forest.

Wait a minute… Yoongi-hyung is here, but where are the other Hyungs? 

“Hyung! Hyung!!!” he shouted and started running down the path, looking for the other members.
Yoongi’s head bounced at the beat of Dionysos on his back, but he didn’t bother waking up, just groaned.

When Jungkook entered a darker part of the forest, he stopped, hearing something really out of the place.

At first, he couldn't pinpoint what it was, but soon recognised the oh-so-familiar sound of the screaming Taehyung. 

He looked behind his back, just in time to jump away from Tae and the herd of the most fluffy looking squirrels he had ever seen, chasing him and making little chirping noises as if they were laughing in their weird animal language. 

_______

Taehyung swore these squirrels were the embodiments of the devil himself.

He was just really, really hoping his nightmare would end soon because he didn't think he could last so much longer.

He saw someone as he ran down the path but he couldn’t bother looking, he was too busy screaming and running for his life.
He was running in circles, so when he passed the man for the third time, he felt himself being lifted up.

As the squirrels ran past them, he let out a sigh of relief and looked at his saviour, only to see a sleeping Suga inches away from his face. 

“Tae-Hyung!”  Someone said so Taehyung looked down and saw Jungkook being his power bunny self again lifting him up without any problem. 

"This is such a pretty park to make a morning walk, isn't it? OH MY GOD TAE, LOOK THERE’S AN OWL!! " Jungkook said to Taehyung throwing him on his back above Yoongi.

Taehyung was so shook, he had literally no idea what the hell was going on, why the hell they were in a forest, and why Jungkook would call this forest a park, when no park in Korea had palm trees or monkeys or bloodthirsty squirrels in it.
Oh god, they should really go out more in nature, or at least show Jungkook pictures of various landscapes and animals.
Well, probably it wouldn’t make any difference because Jungkook just called a fckin pigeon an owl?!
Yeah, this wasn't a nightmare, he couldn't possibly imagine such thing in his dream, this had to be real. 

"Hyuuung, don't tell me you're asleep too, it's getting boring carrying both of youu," Jungkook whined and that successfully shook Tae out of his racing thoughts.

He tried to answer, but the next moment a chinchilla attacked him, jumping on his face and pulling on his hair mercilessly.

The battle on his back went on without Jungkook noticing it, he just continued chatting about nonsense things that came into his mind, in a very cute way though.

He had no idea that Taehyung was in a living nightmare because more and more small and cute things kept attacking him as they wandered deeper into the forest. 

__

(A/N: we love you❤️)